Chapter 40

The whole place was shaken by the news that a queen is doing ascend the throne now. It was something new to them but they were unable to say against it. Even the Royal members were in a doubt to give big amount of powers in the hands of a women.

But they had to accept the fact , The ruling royalty had that power over people. People listened to what Lav had to say and they liked Lav as their queen , their only problem was a female being on the throne but they couldn't say much.

"Pia , I really doubt the people would accept me as their queen , like the ruling queen , unlike you I don't have the kind of Queen effect on people, you are such a natural and people admire you but that's not my case, I don't know that would I be able to do it" said Lav

"Lavanya don't worry, they'll accept with smiling faces because I know you are an excellent queen and you've earned their heart in such a short while so you need not worry about these things and we are here for you too" said Pia giving Lav a half hug

"Pia, what about Harsh , I can't see him like this anymore it hurts so much , seeing him in so much pain is too heart breaking, what would become of him and I , I don't know what to do now, everything is crumbling down" said Lav while crying in Pia's shoulders, Pia was comforting her.

"Everything happens for a reason and this was written in his fate, what else can I say about this, See this as a new chapter in both if yours's life, everything is going to be alright and I know nothing is fine but try to make a new fine" said Pia

"I hope every thing becomes better , that's all we can do at this point, I don't know what all is going to happen now but let's hope for the better" said Lav and Pia comforted her .
.
.
.
.
.
.
 *Me rolling my eyes while writing the above stuff
So , I kinda wrote one half a bit ago but i never got time to complete it , I spend today complete the remaining half (multitasking me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lav was crowned the Queen , The whole place was filled with whispers , The people were in a position to accept her as their ruler. People did like her personality , She was ideal for the throne in every way. 

"Lav you can do it , I know you will be the best ruler and need not worry about anything , Remember we are here for you and stay strong , Like always everything is going to be alright , You will do good" said Pia in a comforting way.

"I am surely Nervous about this but I will try my best and I hope for the best, I will try to Make Harsh proud by being the best Ruler and I would not let him down , I too hope that everything goes fine" said Lav in a confident way.

Slowly everyone left the event and the hall with the throne was turning up empty , She told to remaining handful people that she needs to spend some alone time there and all of them left the hall. The whole was empty and silent , Some of the lights were gotten rid of .

The room had dimmed and had an eerie feeling to it. There was Lavanya , The Grand throne , The custom made gorgeous crown on her head and the Chandelier hanging high in top. Lav was wearing the Crown high , She was wearing a blood red Saree and was looking gorgeous in it.

 Lav was wearing the Crown high , She was wearing a blood red Saree and was looking gorgeous in it