Ch.3 Saved

■Y/N's POV■

I put my books inside my bag, along with my stationaries. Honoka and Ann come to my desk and ask me to go with them.

Ann: Y/N, Honoka and I want to go to the new Cafe around here... wanna come along?

I... don't feel like going anywhere...

Y/N: I'm sorry Anna, I want to go to the library to study, I kinda don't understand today's chemistry... hehe...

Honoka: then, want us to accompany you? We can study together and go home after...

Y/N: no... it's alright... you two should go there...

Ann: Y/N...

They definitely realize that I'm just trying to get some alone time again. Honoka sighs and she sits in front of me, staring at me.

Honoka: Y/N... you've been down for two weeks already...

Ann: Y/N... Kyotani avoids you making you all like this... could it be...

Dub Dub

I look at my desk, remembering all of the time I've spent with him.

Y/N: I.... like Kentarou...

Honoka and Ann look surprised and they sigh.

Ann: now what would you do knowing that he avoids you with no explanation...

Honoka: you can't keep on looking down like this Y/N... maybe you two will make up...

Make up for what?

Y/N: we... didn't even argue... what should we make up for?

Ann: Y/N...

Y/N: it's... it's okay... maybe I did do something that made him mad... ah I'm going to the library... see you tomorrow...

Honoka: Y/N...

I walk out of the room at a fast pace, heading to the library. I sit in the corner of the room and opening my books trying to focus on the subject in front of me.

A drop of water falls on my book and I put a hand to my eyes.

Kentarou...

I can't help but feeling sad and wondering about what did I do wrong that makes Kentarou acting so cold to me. I wipe my tears away and try to focus on studying.

This is all I can do...

To try to get the sadness away...

3rd Person POV■

The sky is painted orange and has a tinge of red. It's almost six and the librarian told Y/N that she will close the library.

Y/N gathers her stuff and puts them inside her bag. Moving her body heavily, walking out of the library, heading home alone again.

Y/N wants to use the stairs at the end of the hall because it was closer to the library. As she walks to the stair, she looks out the window and sees the volleyball gym from the third floor.

In her thought, Kyotani must be doing his best practicing right now. She misses watching him on the court, but looking at how he treated her lately, she's afraid that she might gonna bother him if she comes.

Y/N is climbing down the stairs and when she reaches the first floor there're some boys from the third year. They notice Y/N and look at her.

Y/N: excuse me...

Y/N politely bows and walks past them and heads to the locker room, not noticing that those boys are exchanging glances and follow her.

Y/N puts on her shoes and walks out of the school building, heading out to the gate and so on.