Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N has just returned from work, she has a night shift at the hospital yesterday. She's on her way to her apartment while chatting with her husband.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Kentarou

I'm close by... do you want me to buy something for you guys?

She sends that to her husband while looking out of the bus's window.

Ting

She pulls out her phone and checks the new message that just came.

Sender: Kentarou
Recipient: Y/N

No need, we've just got back from our morning walk. Instead, we bought you breakfast. Be careful.

Y/N's heart warmed whenever she sees her husband going all worried about her.

The bus stops and Y/N gets off of the bus, right away walking to the way that leads her home. When she's around her apartment complex.

Rima: Mama! Mama!

Y/N looks at the source of that familiar voice. A four years old girl is running her way, and Y/N scoops her in her arms when she's close enough.

Y/N: good morning Rima...

Rima: goo morning Mama... I miss you... papa and Rima buy Mama food... let's go home, Mama please carry me home...

Kyotani: Rima let me carry you... Mama is tired from work... come here...

Y/N looks to the side where Kyotani is patting their dog.

Kyotani: let me carry her, you can hold Kou's instead...

Y/N holds their dog's leash and then Kyotani takes their daughter from Y/N. When Rima is in Kyotani's arms, he gently presses her face to his chest, preventing her from seeing what he will do.

Kyotani leans closer to Y/N and kisses her a quick one.

Kyotani: welcome back...

Y/N's heart was warmed by his words. She smiles at him and Kyotani use one of his hand ton hold Y/N's.

Kyotani: let's get inside and eat... then you can go to sleep...

Rima: eat! Eat!...

Kyotani looks at his daughter and nuzzles her face.

Kyotani: you have already eaten your breakfast though...

Y/N's fatigue was lifted as she watches her husband sweetly interact with their daughter.

The two are working and when they both are on the job, Rima was being looked after by their parents. But, when Kyotani has no practice, or Y/N does not have any shift, the two take times in looking after Rima.

But there are also days when the three could stay at home together, enjoying their time as a family, just like now.

Y/N has just finished eating her breakfast after taking a quick shower before she eats. Kyotani comes and brings him a glass of juice.

Kyotani: here...

Y/N: thank you Kentarou...

Y/N drink her juice while staring at her daughter who's playing in the living room.

Kyotani: last night she was looking for you for a while, but thankfully she understands that you're working...

Looks at her husband who's walking to the sink, taking the plate she just used and wash it.

Y/N walks closer and hugs Kyotani from behind.

Y/N: thank you for looking after her... but don't worry, I'll sleep with you guys again starting from today... I don't have any night shift for a couple of months...

Kyotani: how?

Kyotani is rinsing the soap from the glass right now. Y/N is nervous but she wants to deliver a piece of happy news.

Y/N: that's because I'm pregnant...

The glass in his hands almost falls as he listens to what she's just said. Kyotani turns around and stares at his wife.

Kyotani: you're pregnant?

Y/N's smiles at him and nods her head. Earlier before she goes home, she's feeling a bit dizzy, it's been like that for a while. So she decided to look at it and a friend of hers who's a doctor check on her found out that she's pregnant. 

Before she can say anything, Kyotani lifts her and carries her to their room. Rima who sees this follows her parents.

Y/N: Kentarou?

Rima: why mama is carried?

Kyotani puts Y/N gently on the bed and covers her body, trying to keep her warm.

Kyotani: Mama needs to be watched.... because there's a baby in her...no more night shift... sleep!

Rima: wha? Baby? Then will Rima be big sister?

Kyotani nods his head and Y/N's heart is warmed by the sight. Rima presses her ears to Y/N's still flat stomach. And Kyotani kisses her forehead.

Kyotani: don't tire yourself okay...

Y/N: yes Kentarou...

Kyotani stares at his wife and smiles at her.

Kyotani: I love you Y/N...

Y/N smiles and cups Kyotani's cheek.

Y/N: I love you too Kentarou...

Just then.

Rima: Rima tooo... I love papa and mama

The two look at each other and smile at their daughter.

They're living happily as a family, and soon, they will have another addition that will make their life even happier than now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

It's complete, yay
Thank you to everyone who read this.

I hope you enjoyed it

If you're free to my account, please check out my other stories.

Have a great day
^^
K A Y N U