Ch.4 My Mad Dog

■Kyotani's POV■

Y/N is clenching into my shirt. The tears keep on streaming down her cheeks as she cries.

Y/N: Please don't avoid me... (sobs)

Dub Dub

Dub Dub

Kyotani: Y-Y/N...

Her body is trembling, she reaches a hand and holds my left hand with both of her hand.

Y/N: Kentarou I'm sorry (sobs)... sorry if I did something wrong (sobs)

No...

Y/N: p-please forgive me... (sobs) don't avoid me without letting me know what did I do wrong (sobs)

That's because you did nothing wrong at all...

Y/N: I... I'm sad... it hurts a lot... (sobs) seeing you avoiding me...(sobs) I don't want that...

Kyotani: Y/N...

Y/N looks up at me and stares into my eyes with her teary eyes.

Y/N: being avoided by the person you love... (sobs) it hurts... I... don't want that...

Dub Dub

Huh?

Y/N's hands on my hand loosen and she let go of my hand. She brings her hands to her face instead, covering her crying face.

My heart is beating so fast right now after hearing what she said just now.

Kyotani: Y/N... s-stop cry-

Don't cry...

Y/N: I... (sobs) I love Kentaro-

Shit...

She stops talking as I pull her body to mine, colliding our body together and I hold her in my arms. I can feel her body stiffens a little.

Y/N: K-Kentarou?

Let me talk...

Kyotani: shut up for a sec will you...

I push her back a little looking at her face. Eyes are red and puffy from crying. I reach a hand to wipes her tears away and rub the side of her eye.

She shouldn't apologize...

I should have...

■Y/N's POV■

Kentarou san feels gentle as he rubs the side of my eye. We are so close, too close that I can't help but have my heart beating faster.

Kentarou looks troubled as he looks away, but then he turns his gaze on me.

Kyotani: I'm jealous...

Huh?

Y/N: Kentarou?