Ch.5 Tied To Me (Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■.

The halls are full of cheers as the game of the Sendai Frog and another team has just ended. The players are all starting to leave the court and head to the changing room.

Kyotani is walking along with his teammates. His eyes are scanning around the hallways and lobbies until he finally found what he's looking for, or who.

The mad dog's eyes are softened when he sees (h/c) haired woman waving at him from the end of the hallways. Y/N mouthing "I'll wait here" to Kyotani and the man nods his head.

Y/N works as a nurse and whenever she doesn't have shifts, she always comes to watches Kyotani's game.

Kyotani puts his uniform in his bags and zips it. He hangs it on his shoulder and joins his friends Koganegawa and Tsukishima to walks out to the changing room.

As the three of them walk together, they see Y/N who's waiting for Kyotani.

Kyotani: I'll go first... later guys...

Kyotani walks closer to Y/N and the girl greets him with a huge smile.

Y/N: good work Kentarou... you did great on the game...

Y/N reaches up to cups Kyotani's cheek and rubs it gently. The angry looking man leans his face to his girlfriend's soft and warm hand.

The people who know Kyotani around this gym are all shocked when they see the mad dog in court looks like a tamed dog in the hand of the woman in front of him.

Tsukishima and Koganegawa watch as Kyotani and Y/N hold hands and walk out of the gymnasium.

Tsukishima: totally looks like a huge wild dog and a small kitten...

Koganegawa: they're really cute though... L/N san is the only person who can make Kyotani looks like that...

Y/N and Kyotani are on a car ride to their houses. Both still live with their parents. When they're around the neighborhood, Kyotani makes a turn before where their blocks are.

Y/N: Kentarou, aren't you turning too early?

Kyotani: no, I want to stop by somewhere... wanna go to the riverside we used to play in?

Y/N's eyes lit up when she hears this, remembering the days when they like to hang on the lawn on the riverside back in elementary school. After Y/N was saved by Kyotani when she was bullied as a kid, the two talks in that riverside and then use it as their favorite spot.

Kyotani parks his car and the two walk to the riverside. Kyotani gently holds onto Y/N's hand, making sure she doesn't slip as they walk down.

The two sit on the lawn, looking at the reflection of the night sky on the water before deciding to look straight at it.

Kyotani has something that he wants to say to Y/N.

■Kyotani's POV■

Y/N's eyes are glittering as the stars are reflected on them. She looks so sweet and beautiful, but she sticks with a guy like me.

We've been living in this neighborhood and hang around here since we first met. Ever since she moved here, we have always been around each other.

But I'm planning to move away, and I want her to know.

Tell her...

Kyotani: Y/N...

Y/N turns her gaze at me and I can see a small smile formed on her face from just a mere call.

Y/N: yes? What is it Kentarou?

Her voice is so sweet...

Kyotani: I... I'm planning to move out of my parent's house... I'm planning to move away from here...