Accident

My mood is not so good today. Dad always does this to me. He knows that I'm not interested in his bloody business but he directly or indirectly taunts me every time.

I was driving the car when these things were running in my mind. I was not concentrating much on the drive until a little girl came under it. Shittt! I stopped the car and got off. I was so scared. What if she's dead? What have I done? Suddenly a familiar voice came from behind

"Riyaz! Are you okay?" Yn asked

"Yeah I'm but... " I indicated at the girl.

"Don't worry let's take her to the hospital" Yn said genuinely

We both took her to the hospital. She was in the operation theatre. I was still in shock that what I have done.

"How can I do this? I'm not a bad guy" I said controlling my tears.

"Hey buddy, relax." Yn cupped my face and made me look into her eyes.

"You haven't done anything intentionally. It was just an accident. Don't feel guilty" She satisfied me.

Her words meant a lot to me. I never thought that the super cool girl comes up to be so emotional and supportive.

"She's out of danger now. Nothing to worry" Doctor said.

"Really! I'm so happy" I started screaming in happiness. I held Yn's shoulders "Yn she's fine, I haven't killed anyone, I haven't... "I hugged her so tightly by saying this.

This hug is so special. I am feeling a strange connection between us. She is my angel. She supports me every time. She's really good. Wait what am I thinking. Someone get me an oxygen cylinder.

"I think I need an oxygen cylinder," Yn said as I was hugging her for a long time that too very tightly.

I parted myself. The very next second I was shocked as Yn was holding my hand very tightly and was shouting "No!".

"What happened? Somebody get me an oxygen cylinder" I joked

She replied me "Shut up! Don't make fun of me. Look there's a Cockroach"

When I had a look at the floor I burst out laughing "Oh my god Yn seriously. The super cool and brave girl is afraid of cockroaches. This is a piece of great news to break at the college tomorrow" I teased her. "Please stay away Mr. Cocky, I haven't done anything. If you want a prey for you, take Riyaz but spare me," she said in a serious tone to the cockroach. I again burst out laughing "Mr. Cocky? Who's that? I think you're so tasty than me so I guess he'll like you more than me"

"Can't you shut your mouth? If you want to help me then take this cockroach out from here" she said.

"Okay fine. Now don't overreact"

We finally accomplished our mission of getting out from the trap of Mr. Cocky. Ha Ha, she's so cute. Now she's sitting beside me on the passenger seat in my car.

"Can I ask you something if you won't mind" I tried to make an effort

"Go ahead," she said looking at me

"Who was that guy in the painting?"

"He is Mr. Blue," she said with a smile

"Mr. Blue? Strange name. Why did you paint him?" I asked again

"No, the name is given by me. I don't know his name. When it comes to the painting, yeah I painted him because I like him so much" she said in a dreamy way

"What?" I was so shocked and surprised by her answer, "How can you love someone whom you don't even know" I asked curiously

"Good question. You're right that I don't know him but I also don't know why I'm liking him so much. The day I saw him, I haven't slept since. I'm searching for him everywhere. His blue eyes always take my sleep away, my heart skips a beat whenever I think about him. I like him so much Riyaz" Yn said

Destination arrived. I dropped Yn at her place. How can a person think like that? Should I say that I'm her Mr. Blue? How will she react? Will she accept the fact and still love me? No! I think I should wait for the right time.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section. Your comments really mean a lot.
The special note is, the upcoming chapters would be a little heartbreaking. So stay tuned. This part is dedicated to Dimplerk05
                                              ~Fatima Aly