Confession

RIYAZ'S POV

I was waiting at the airport for my angel. Yeah yeah yn. She was too late.

"I think I'm late" a familiar voice exclaimed.

"No. Who said you that you're late? We have much time so we can also have breakfast here" I irritatingly said to her.

"Really?" she asked in excitement

"Shut up let's go," I said and we headed towards the plane.

"I will have a window seat," yn said making an innocent face. I smiled and agreed. "Why were you so late?" I asked her as it was bothering me so much.

"I was preparing a surp.. " she stopped in between.

"You were preparing what?" I again asked.

"I was just preparing a to-do list and nothing much," she said

.........

We reached our hotel. It was so happening. We both are staying in one room. That's so cool. Ha Ha.

"I will just freshen up and come," I said yn who was busy using the laptop

"Okay and listen I'm going to order food. So, what do you wanna eat?" she asked looking at me.

"Momos," I said grinning. She smiled at that and gestured me a yes.

After taking a bath I entered the room with just a towel on my waist. Yn was not there. She must have gone to order food. I opened my suitcase and took my clothes. I again went into the bathroom, I changed my clothes but oh shit. I forgot to bring the shirt. When I opened the door yn was just standing in front of me. When she saw that I was shirtless, the very next second her back was facing me. I thought of teasing her. I stood behind her and encircled my hand around her waist.

"Rii, what are you doing?" she said in a low voice but I didn't respond.

Her back was still facing me. I gave her wet kisses on the neck. She was moaning my name in pleasure. I made her look at me. Her hands were resting on my bare shoulders.

"So, am I hot," I asked her in a husky voice.

"Riyaz," she said smilingly and went near my suitcase. She handed me my shirt and said "Weather here is very cool. So just wear it otherwise your hotness will be of no use". I wore the shirt and we had our food.

.........

Now it was my turn to place the order for dinner. When I entered the room after giving the order, I found no one there. I called yn many times but there was no response. I was so tensed but suddenly my gaze fell on a paper which was having an address. I went to that address but it was so dark. I entered and called Yn's name in a low voice. Suddenly, the place was filled with a shine. The lights and flowers were so beautifully decorated. When I turned around, what I saw was unbelievable. Yn was on her knees holding a rose in her hand.

"Rii, I love you, I love you so much, I know that you are my Mr. Blue. Do you remember that day when Mike cheated on me and I fainted? You helped me to reach the hospital and on the way, you said that you are my Mr. Blue and I'm Your Mrs. Blue. I heard it" by saying this yn stood up on her legs. I was just so speechless. She again continued "Rii, I know I'm not a perfect kind of girl. But believe me, I love you more than anyone in this world and I trust you more than I trust myself. I just can't imagine any moment without you. Will you be mine?"

My eyes were filled with happiness. I held yn's shoulders and said "I'm already yours my angel". She hugged me after listening to this and I also hugged her back. After breaking the hug yn looked at me. I asked "What?". She came very near to my face and pressed her lips on mine. We shared a very passionate kiss.

"What you think is real is fake and what you think is fake will come up real," yn said

"The people who love darkness has the darkest secrets," I said standing under the sky at night

"So do you love darkness?" yn asked

"Until I met you" I replied with a smile

~THE END~

.........

Your author here. How was this story? I know that I've ended it soon but it was actually a short story. Don't forget to check my other fanfics. Drop your views in the comment section and also vote for them.