Kiss

"Mom, you know na that I don't like these business parties," I said in anger

"I know beta, but you should also understand na. Dad said me to take you also with us" Mom said making me calm down

"But I don't have anything to wear, so I'm not going," I said in a fact manner

"No worries, let's go shopping" Dad interrupted

Now, I can't say anything so I just agreed. We were in a shopping mall but I was not interested until I saw my angel there. Yeah, you guessed it right, I spotted Yn. She waved at me and asked my permission to move towards me but I refused because I was with my family. I was confused about what to wear. So, I just picked some clothes and stood in front of the mirror, and started checking. I wore the first shirt but a reflection in the mirror was rejected. Haha! Yn was helping me choose. I wore the second, she again rejected. I wore the third, she gestured okay but not so cool. I was tired now. I sat down. Yn came from behind and handed me a suit. White shirt and a black coat with a bright red tie and black pants. I widened my eyes and looked at her surprisingly. She gave me a my-taste-is-much-good look. I thanked her slowly.

.........

It was the party evening. A girl was wearing so revealing clothes and giving me her looks. I was not interested. I heard a voice from behind

"Oh my god! An alien!" Yn screamed

"Where?" I asked widening my eyes.

"Exactly behind you" she whispered

I turned around and found my reflection in the mirror. I glared at her. There was a pause. We both burst out laughing.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked yn

"Came here to give you a company" she winked at me saying this

"You're not this good, I know that. Come up with something believable" I said

"Everyone in the city was talking about this party, I just thought to give it a try" she smilingly said that

"Riyaz, here," Dad said in a high voice as he was at a distance.

I excused myself and went to dad. He made me meet some of his business members and a girl. She was throwing herself at me though I was not showing interest. But, one girl was watching everything and burning like hell. Yeah, I'm talking about Yn. She was just giving me deadly looks as she will just eat me. Ha Ha. The girl who was trying to be very friendly with me was Lara. I got her name as she was blabbering so much. Yn got upset and went into a room that was indicating *No entry*. I finally got rid of Lara went into the room. Yn was sitting on a bed taking a sad face. I also sat beside her.

"I'm sorry Yn. Are you angry with me?" I asked making a cute face

"No, I'm not angry with you" she lied

"Okay then, let's dance"

"Why do you want to dance with me? Go to that girl na" She said making an angry pout

"So, that means you're jealous," I asked with a smirk

"Huh? Jealous? Me? Like seriously? No way" she said rolling her eyes

"So let's dance" I again asked

"But... " I interrupted by pulling her close to me from her waist. Her hands were resting on my shoulders. We were sharing beautiful eye contact. I lost control and presses my lips on her. She was shocked because of my sudden move but she started replying after a second. Her hands were caressing my hair. Suddenly a person entered the room and shouted "Riyaaz?". We both parted and looked at the person. It was Jack. "You can continue this afterward. Your dad is searching for you. Sorry to disturb you," he said lowering his eyes.

I looked at Yn. She was blushing so hard. Her cheeks turned red. I smiled and left the room.

Your author here. How was this part? Do vote and drop a comment. Wait for the next chapter. See you. Bye.
          ~Fatima Aly