321-330

Chapter 321 Farce at the Wedding Night in the Duke Zhenghuo's Manor

Shuangyun Court was the place that Sima Lingyun prepared specially for Yun Yiqiu. The name of the court could tell what it meant.

In Sima Lingyun's arms, Yun Yiqiu frowned slightly and looked a little uncomfortable. Sima Lingyun rubbed her belly gently and coaxed, "Qiu'er, are you feeling well now? Is it still hurt?"

"Cousin, I'm okay. I just walked so fast that I got a pain in my belly." Yun Yiqiu nestled against Sima Lingyun's chest and answered softly. She held Sima Lingyun's hands and said sadly with crystal eyes, "Cousin, you should go to see your wife, and don't let her find you here with me..."

Yun Yiqiu would never forget that b**ch who dared to have a tryst with cousin. That slut had entangled cousin into a perplex relationship before marrying cousin, and now she did marry her cousin and tried to suppress me as the legal wife. Thinking about how arrogant the woman used to be, Yu Yiqiu would not let cousin leave tonight, and a glint of insidiousness flashed in her eyes.

"Today, I will make the woman stay alone in the vacant room and see if she dares to swagger before me!

"Just at the wedding night, her husband has disregarded her. Mo Xuemin is unable to keep her chin up from now on. Thus, she would not dare to put on airs as a legal wife in front of me!"

The love and admiration shown by the sick beautiful woman lit up Sima Lingyun's gloomy mood, and made him feel warm.

He touched her head and snorted coldly, "What a slut! No one knows how many people she has slept with! Dare to hope to be my wife! Doesn't she know herself?"

Thinking of the various disgraceful rumors about Mo Xuemin, the ambiguous relationship between Mo Xuemin and You Yuecheng, Mo Xuemin and Li Youmo, Mo Xuemin and Yu Mingyong... Sima Lingyun could not help getting angry. Today, he married the cheapest woman in the capital, but he had to pretend to be happy all day long in others' presence. Although those noble young masters did not speak it openly, their eyes betrayed them and said they were here for a show.

Whenever he thought of this, he felt sick!

As for Mo Xuemin, he had no intention of treating her as his real wife from the moment when their marriage had been settled.

A loud noise rang outside. Before Yun Yiqiu replied, the door was kicked open.

Mo Xuemin dressed in a red embroidered dress stood at the door, and her face turned livid with rage. Her eyes moved from Sima Lingyun to Yun Yiqiu. The sight of the bewitching face made Mo Xuemin recall the unpleasant night, and she almost rushed up to tear that delicate face.

"Sima Lingyun, who is she?" Mo Xuemin snapped.

"Cousin..." Yun Yiqiu shuddered and huddled herself into Sima Lingyun's arms with a terrified look.

Feeling the delicate woman shivering, Sima Lingyun patted her on the back to comfort her and raised his head to say in a sullen tone, "Come here and see. This is Qiu'er. She comes to the family earlier than you. So in the future, you two should discuss the things in the manor together and share my burden."

"Comes to the family earlier, the things in the mansion, you two should discuss..."

Mo Xuemin glared at them more coldly. Sima Lingyun dared to bring his cousin into the manor ahead of me! And judging from his words, he even intended to elevate her to enjoy the equal status as me and asked them two to discuss with each other.

The veins on Mo Xuemin's forehead popped. She remembered what Sima Lingyun had told her in the past that he planned to bring Mo Xuetong into the manor, and when the Duke Zhenguo's manor was rejuvenated, he would divorce Mo Xuetong immediately and marry her. He even promised that he would not have any concubines, because having her was enough!