Chapter 1

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, sunny spring day. The birds were chirping, and the children were playing in parks. The 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi and his ANBU gaurds were witnessing something impossible.

The Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze and his Wife, Kushina Uzumaki are waking up from a coma, a coma which they weren't supposed to wake up from.

"Mi-Minato? Kushina? Are you really awake?" The old man asked surprised.

"Sarutobi?! Is that really you? Wait, how are we even alive?" Minato answered with a question.

"W-Wait, Minato? Is that you?" Kushina finnaly gotten out of her trance asked.

"Yes kushina" Minato said hugging her "But how are we alive?"

"The last thing i remember is fighting the Nine-tails and sealing it inside...our son!" Kushina suddenly remembered.

"Were is our son?" Both parents suddenly said at the same time "Hiruzen were is Naruto?" Minato asked happily.

"You both need to understand some things. Like the fakt that you have been in a coma for the past 13 years." Hiruzen said slowely.

"13..years?" Kushina said, and tiers started to fall down her cheecks.

"Yes, but there are some other things you need to understand. Your will, for Naruto to be seen as a hero wasn't fulfilled." Hiruzen said with a frown.

"Wh-what do you mean? That was the only thing i wanted! For my son to be seen as a hero, for holding the beast at bay." Minato started to raise his voice.

"Thats it! I can't wait any longer, i need to see my son!" Kushina said and rushed out of her room with Minato right behind her with a shouting sarutobi in the background.

"Yo-Yondaime-sama! Your awake!" A nurse said suprised, and almost everybody in the hospital started to surround them.

"Yes, yes i am awake, can somebody tell me were my son is? He looks exactly like me with three whisker marks on each cheek" Minato asked in a hurry.

"What? The demon can't be your son Yondaime-sama!" Some villager exclaimed.

Suddenly the atmosphere grew colder "What did you just call my baby?" Kushina said with a scary aura surrounding her, and Minato looked like he was going to go on a killing spree "A demon? Why are they calling Naruto a Demon?" Those were the only thoughts Minato had right now.

Every villager look scared out of their minds, some even fainted. Was the demon really their beloved Yondaime hokages child? There was no way, right?

Befor Minato and Kushina could kill the villagers, Minato heard familiar voice "Minato!?" Minato turned around and saw hes old teammate Fugaku Uchiha.

"God! Finnaly someone with a brain! Fugaku where is Naruto?!" Minato asks relieved.

" before I answer, you need to understand something. Every clan head tried to adopt him, hell even I put some papers trying to. But the stupid Council denied all of us."

That was the last straw for kushina. She started to crie even more. "Were is Naruto?!" She screamed "Where is my baby!?"

Hiruzen finally caught up with them and said "I think we have a lot to discuss. So followe me to the Hokages office" Hiruzen suggested.

"Fine, But we will find out what happened to Naruto. And if i hear that even one of you laid a finger on him, i will kill all of you personaly" Minato said in a cold tone and followed Hiruzen. Kushina gave the villagers a death-glare and went with them.