Chapter 2

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh before you leave, do you mind taking 2 more teams with you?" Asked the old Hokage "Its just i think they need to see the world outside of the villages walls."

Minato thought and answered "Yeah i don't mind, the more eyes the better, right?"
"Yes i agree" Kushina said, now calmed down"

"Ok, CAT get me team 8 and team 10." The old man said.

After 10 minutes enterd 8 people.
Kurenai Yuhi and her team, Hinata hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino aburame.
After them folowed Asuma Sarutobi and his team, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi.

"What was so urgent, that we needed to get here in 10 minutes?" Asked Asuma and Kurenai in a unsion.

"Well i summend you becauze the Yondaime hokage and his wife have woke up from there coma." Hiruzen explained shocking everyone.

"The Yondaime was alive this hole time?" That was the thought running threw everyones minds.

"Wow" Kiba exclaimed " The Yondaime was alive this hole time?" After he said that, Kiba got hit in the head by Jiraiya "Show some respect to your betters, brat" He said in a sort of shocked tone.

"I apologize for what he said, i will have a talk with him later" Kurenai said in a tone sweeter then honey. Everyone in the room got chiles. Even Kakashi, who doesn't get scared very often.

"Its a drag, but that doesn't explain why we were summond." Shikamaru said, getting nods from everyone.

"Well you all were summond, becauze i am giving you an S rank mission" Hiruzen said getting shocked gasps from the girls, and suprised looks from the boys. "Your mission will be to help Minato and Kushina find thier lost son.

After he said that, the room went silent, a good 2 minutes went by and Hinata quietly said " I-i didn't kn-know h-he had a son"
"Yeah me neither, how come we haven't seen him or heard that he exists?" Kiba asked confused.

"Its a very long story, but its not for me to tell, if Minato or Kushina, or even Naruto besides you're worthy to know, then you will know." Hiruzen said.

Then out of the blue Ino said "I wonder if he's cute" The room went silent "What? I mean those two are hot, so imagine the child." Ino making an excuse said.

Minato and Kushina both blushed "O-Ok enough talking meet me in front of the village gates in 15 minutes" Mianto said still blushing.

After 15 minutes in front of the village's gates stood the 3 teams and their senseis, Mikoto, kushina, Minato and Jiraiya.

"What? Mom your coming too?" Satsuki said suprised.

"Of course i am. He is like a third child to me, plus i haven't seen him in years" Mikoto responded to her younges.

"Ok enough talking lets get a move on" Jiraiya said getting nods from Minato and Kushina.

The whole team were walking for a couple of hours now. They had ran in to some bandits, but Minato had taken care of them, permenatly.

Sakura and Ino were talking about how cute Naruto was going to be, much to Kushinas dislike. Satsuki was in deep thoughts about how strong he will be, i mean he was traveling with a sannin. Hinata was just thinking if he would be nice.

The boys on the other hand were talking about how strong he would be or in Shikamarus side if he would be smart and not troublesome.

Minato and Kuhina were dying to see their son and hug him for the first time in 13 years. Minato was thinking about how they will spend time training together. He couldn't wait to teach him everything he knows. Kushina also was thinking how they could train together. She would teach him kenjutsu and sealings.