Chapter 5

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

       Flashback:

"Im going back to the Hidden Leaf"

        Present time:

Minato and Kushina didn't know what to say. Honest to Kami, they didn't think he would go back. After just some of the things they had heard, that the villagers did to him, made them hate them. So hearing Naruto say, that he wanted to go back on his on free will, made them very confused.

"Wh-What? Son, why would you want to go back?" Minato asked, after finding his voice.

"After everything they did. You still want to go back?" Kushina continued, also finding her voice. Slowly sitting down on the bed, she asked again:

"Why would you do that?" Naruto got out of his fathers grip, and sat down next to his mother. Putting his head inside of his hands, he shook it.

"It was your dream to be hokage, dad. I can't take that away from you." That really shoked Minato. First, why would he want to be Hokage, instead of beeing with his son. And second, why whould he want to be a Kage to a village that abused his son both mentally and physically?

"Naruto, if you want to go back, only because of that, you don't have to worry. Im not going back to those people. I have always wanted a child, and now when i finally have that, i won't give it up" Minato said with a smile, and Kushina shook her head in agreement.

Naruto stared at his parents with wide eyes. He honestly didn't expect them to say that. But still, Naruto's eyes had determination shining in them

"It doesn't matter, as long as you are the Hokage, i am willing to go back" He said "And honestly i miss the old man, even though he did little to help me back then"

Kushina looked at her son with pride and little bit of saddnes in her eyes. He was so grown up and mature, and she wasn't there to see it.

Minato, almost as if sensing what his wife was thinking put an arm around her, making Kushina look up to him.

"Don't worry, love. We're here now, and we won't leave him again" He whispered in to her ear, causing her to smile a little.

"Have you talked to Tsunsde about this?" Minato asked, looking at his son. "I mean, she doesn't necessarily like the Leaf"

Naruto smiled a little, he also knew of  his grandmother's dislike for the village, but nobody could blame her, every single family member she had, died in that place.

"Yeah, i did, she also agreed to come, but only if you become Hokage again" The blond jinchuuriki said.

Hearing that, Minato and Kushina thought that over. If they went back, they could punish those who wronged their son AND make the Leaf a better place.

"Ok, so that settles it" Kuhsina said, claping her hands together "We head back to the village after breakfast with the teams"

"Oh yeah, that reminds me" Naruto said gaining the adult's attention "Why on Kami's green earth did you bring so many people with you? Genin? Seriously? I think they only got in your way"

Kushina laughed at that "Well we needed more people to help looking for you two, and they needed experience outside the village, so it just worked ou-"

"And yes, they did get in the way a little bit. With their questions that is, but i don't blame them. I mean it is not every day that you find out that the forth hokage had a son" Minato cut his wife off, causing a tick mark to appear on her forehead.

"If you ever do that again, i will send you to Kami" Kushina said  her hair going full Kyuubi mode. Minato started to feel sweat forming on his forehead, while Naruto just sat on the bed, watching with  great curiosity and amusement.

"Of course, my love, im sorry please don't hurt me" He said putting his arms up in defence, turning his haid away and shuting his eyes.

Naruto decided to save his father from the Wrath of his mother. Jumping down from the bed, he walked over to hid mother and put an arm on her shoulder

"Kaa-chan, please don't hurt father, he didn't mean it, right?" Naruto said turning to his father, who shook his head in agreement

"Well if you ask so nicely Naru-chan, maybe i won't" She said, hair and voice back to normal.

"Ok now that this is done, can we go eat? Im hungry" Naruto said, making both parents nod their heads in agreement. They had spent a long time talking and din't even notice the time pass.

Walking out of the room and locking it, they started making their way down to the lobby, where Minato gave the keys of the room to the lady sitting behind the desk

"Well that's done, im pretty sure the rest are already up" Naruto thought out loud
"Yep, big brother Kakashi never sleeps in, not even on his days off"

Minato chuckled softly. He definitely missed his last genin team member. Honestly, to him, they had seen each other yesterday durning the fight of the Kyuubi, but 14 long years had passes since then, and Kakashi had changed both physically and mentally.

His wifes soft hands brought him out of his thoughts, looking down in her eyes, he saw her smile

"Well c'mon slow-poke, get moving" Minato nodded and followed Kushina's  and Naruto's lead.

Soon they saw the same restaurant they had been in yeastarday, and went inside.
There, they saw the whole search party plus Shizune and Tsunade, who had TonTon in her hands.

The group turned around and looked at the family. The Gening and Jonin stood up, exept Kakashi and Tsunade, and  bowed their heads a little to acknowledge the Kage that just walked in

Minato put his hand up

"There is no need to bow, im not thr Hokage, yet" That caused everyone that stood up to sit down, Kakashi put down his book and looked at his sensei

"Does that mean you're coming back?"
Minato smiled and nodded. At that the whole table started to cheer, the Jonin didn't think the Forth would be coming back, because of the treatment his son got back in the village

Naruto sat down next to Sakura and Sayuri. Sakura looked at Naruto and blushed, turning away to talk to Ino, so he doesn't see her blush.

Sayuri on the other hand stared at him with narrowed eyes, trying to figure him out andsee how strong he was. Naruto just looked at her and smiled a little, truth be told he didn't know how to act, becsuse while traveling he didn't meet any people his age, so he just orded 2 bowles of ramen and started talking to his mother.

After everyone had eaten, well mostly Kushina, Naruto and Minato, because they were the only ones late, the group started to walk go the villages gates.

They were talking with one and other, Naruto mostly with Kakashi, because they hadn't seen each other durning Kakashi's missions, then Naruto thought of something

"Wait hold on, you have been Genin for four and a half months and you still need experience outside the village? Don't you get escort missions and stuff like that all the time?"

The Jonin froze a little and ghe Genin stoped talking.

"Well you see, we aren't allowed to go on those kinds of mission until we reach Chunin level" Kiba said making the family narrow their eyes at the Jonin.

Well, this is going to be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

And done!

Sorry for the long wait, i was a bit busy

Hope you enjoy!