Chapter 4

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

Naruto woke up at sunrise. Slowly blinking, he sat up in his bed and ran a hand through his hair. The events of yestarday hitting him hard. His parents are alive and with him. Naruto couldn't help but smile at that thought.

Getting out of his bed, he slowely made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He took off his shirt and pants and stepped inside the shower, letting the warm water hit his flesh. It felt amazing.

After a phew minutes, Naruto stepped out of the shower, he quickly scanned the room with his eyes, looking for a towel. Spotting one, he took it, and started to dry off. After he finished, Naruto brushed his teeth and put on simple black ANBU pants and a orange shirt.

Making his bed, Naruto started to think about his parents, who were sleeping next door. What will happen now? Naruto wondered. His father would have to return to the Village, due to the fact that he was the Hokage or not anymore? But Naruto didn't want to leave his grandma behind, knowing full well, that she would never go back to the Leaf.

Sighing Softly, Naruto went out of his room and started making his way to Tsunades, who was staying a few rooms left to his.

Once he was infront of the room, he knocked on the door a few times, before hearing footsteps coming towards him. A second later, the door opened, and infront of him was a fully dressed Tsunsde, with TonTon right begind her.

"To be completely honest with, i was expecting you to come by yesterday" Tsunade said softly, before inviting him inside.

"Am i really that predictable?" Naruto asked, quietly laughing, that he had been found out so quickly.

"Well of course, you ARE my grandson after all. I know how you think by now." The woman said, sitting acros from Naruto.

"I just don't know waht to do" He started, "I mean im beyond happy, that my parents are actually alive and well, but i don't want to go back and leave you behind, y'know?"

"Naruto, im fairly certain, that if you go back, Minato obviously we'll be made Hokage again, no villager would ever attack you like they used to. Kami, they probably treat you like some prince" Tsunade joked, causing Naruto to crack a smile.

"But i know Minato, if you won't go back, neither will they" She said matter-of-factly.

"You really think so? I mean, father has always wanted to be hokage, i can't take that away from him" He said

"To Minato and Kushina, family is more important to them then anything else, trust me" Tsunsde said, walking over to the window and looking at the beautiful sunrise.

Naruto joined her, looking at the people starting to open up their shops and bars. It was so early, but it seemed like everybody was awake. Naruto was really deep in thought. What if he went back with his parents? Would the villagers really treat him differently? or would it be the same as it was before?

So many questions were racing through his head. Truth be told, Naruto wasn't stupid. He was actually really smart, but, for probably the first time in his life, he couldn't figure out what to do.

So, he did what he always did. Naruto took the most reckless opption. He chose to go back.

"I made my choice" Naruto said, looking up to Tsunade, who took her eyes off the
View.

"Im going back" He said with a smile.
Tsunade also smiled. She didn't say it, but she knew that he would go back long before they even had this conversation. He was just too pure and forgiving.

"Ok, then i will go with you." She said  making Naruto gasp in suprise. Was she being serious? Tsunade had always disliked the Leaf, so why go back now?

"Why?" Was all he coud ask

"Why? Because you're going. I can't leave you to fend for yourself now can I?" She joked. Naruto had a look of astonishment on his face, but smiled regardles  bringing Tsunade in a big hug.

"Thank you" Was all Naruto could say at that moment

"You are welcome" Was all Tsunade could say at that moment

A moment later, Naruto pulled back

"Well i have to go, i want to see my family" He said running out the door. Shuting it, he made his way down the hall to were Kushina and Minato were staying. The had spent all night talking about themselfes and life. Was only in the morning when Naruto decided to go back to his own room.

Knocking on the door, he slowely opened it, seeing that Minato and Kushina were awake, he ran into their arms

"Good morning"

He said, still hugging them. It felt really weird doing it. I mean, it was only the second day of him having parents.

"Good morning sochi" Kushina said ruffling his hair  making him pout. Kushina laughed and hugged him deeper. Minato also did the same laughing Softly, he could actually hug him, he could actually hug his son. It felt so foreign to say it. Son. He could finally be with Naruto.

I have something to tell you." Naruto said pulling away. Looking at the both of them, he cleard his throat and said something, that almost made their eyes pop out of their heads.

"Im going back to the Hidden Leaf."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, its another chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

Oh, and btw, if you can please check out my other fanfic about Harry Potter it would be greatly appreciated!

Bye!