Chapter 10

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 2
BADBOYHALO: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 6
G̶E̶O̶R̶G̶E̶N̶O̶T̶F̶O̶U̶N̶D̶: 2
SAPNAP: 4
TECHNOBLADE: 3
F1NNST3R: 1

ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Should I go? Or should I keep him as a friend?
I decide to go. I may as well give him a chance.. at least I can let him down easy if things don't go right. I might not even choose either of them and move on.

Clay: "Y/n... Y/N!"
Y/n: "Hm? What was that sorry? I spaced out.."

I rub the back of my neck nervously while chuckling.

Clay: "I was just asking if you were alright..."
Y/n: "Yea of course."
Clay: "Okay. So what time is your date with Nick?"
Y/n: "12:30 pm. I've got 2 hours to get ready and I have my makeup and clothes in your car."
Clay: "I'll get them."

Clay stands up and grabs his keys, heading out his door soon after. While he's gone, I decide to explore his apartment a little. I run my fingertips along the wooden television stand, disrupting the dust which had settled along it. As I'm looking around I see something hanging out of one of the draws. It catches my attention so I pull open the draw. My stomach turns. It's a file. Written on the front it says my name and has a photo of me with a big Red Cross over it... written around it says "die"... when I open it, it has my phone number, address and a whole lot of information about me. The door handle turns and I throw it back in the draw and shut it.

Clay: "Hey I got your... things..."

He looks at me and his face drops, realising what I'd discovered.

Clay: "You know... don't you?"
Y/n: "About what?"
Clay: "You tell me."
Y/n: "You're acting really weird right now..."
Clay: "I'm acting weird?... whatever.. okay here's your stuff."

He hands me my bag and I thank him and head to the bathroom. I let out a sigh of relief by not being around him and look at the time. 1 hour to get ready left...
I do my makeup and hair first. Putting a natural look on my eyes using eyeshadow with a winged liner. Afterwards, I put on a nude lip tone and straighten my hair.

I change into a red bodysuit with jeans and Pull on some black heels. I take a deep breath out and walk out to face Clay.

Y/n: "How do I look?"
Clay: "You look amazing... which is why I can't let you go..."
Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Before I can do anything, he walks over to me and hugs me... tight...

Y/n: "Clay you're crushing me..."

Slowly it gets harder to breathe.

Y/n: "Clay... Stop... please.."

I feel a wetness drip on my cheek and realise he's crying.

Clay: "I'm sorry..."

His words echo in my head as I slowly being fading into the darkness and I feel a sharp pain in my back. I gasp for air and realise what happened. Everything fades black...

Sorry....? oh.. this is what you're sorry about... it's okay... I'll have my chance again someday...

Nick: "CLAY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..?"

YOU DIED

TRY AGAIN?

Yes                           No