Chapter 5

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 2
GEORGENOTFOUND: 2
SAPNAP: 2
TECHNOBLADE: 1
F1NNST3R: 0
—————————-

sᴛᴀʏ. ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴍᴍᴀ

I decide to check in on Gemma. I'm still not 100% sober but I should be okay with driving. I say my goodbyes to the boys and a thank you to Techno.

Clay: "Are you sure you're okay to drive? Cant you stay a little longer just in case..?"
George: "Yeah... I... err- we don't want you hurt..."
Y/n: "Yeah I should be okay. I'll call you all when I get there."
Nick: "Okay... if you don't call then we'll be worried."

I chuckle as I walk out the door and then realise I haven't got my car... I sigh and remember I have Sam's keys. I unlock her car and get in, driving and trying to pay attention to the road. My eyes keep glassing over every other minute and I have to keep rubbing them. I hit a curb and begin losing control of the car. I grip the steering wheel as I try and break and gain control of the car.

I fail and the car rolls into water. My head hits the window hard and everything goes black...

Clays POV:

We wait for hours and hear nothing from Y/n. We all try calling her but no answer... in the end, I end up calling Gemma to see if she arrived.

Clay: "Hey Gemma, did Y/n stop by by any chance? She said she was heading there but hasn't called to let us know she's okay... we're super worried..."
Gemma: "No she hasn't... is everything okay?"
Clay: "Okay... I'm not so sure yet.. I'll let you know what happens..."
Gemma: "Okay thank you so much. I hope everything's okay..."
Clay: "So do we..."

I hang up and look at everyone. I feel my heart drop as we hear  breaking news on the TV.

Reporter: "Breaking news! A car has just been found in a nearby stream. Unfortunately, the person driving was Officer Y/n from SMPPD. Paramedics tried to save her but could not... we'll update you when we get more information.

I feel tears trickle down my cheeks and I swipe them away.
I may have barely known her but she meant a lot to us all... George hugs me and I break down. Everyone else does the same but Techno... I can tell he's upset too however.

We should have stopped her... we shouldn't have let her go...

ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇᴅ.

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 2
GEORGENOTFOUND: 2
SAPNAP: 2
TECHNOBLADE: 1
F1NNST3R: 0
—————————-

ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

ʏᴇs                        ɴᴏ