Chapter 3

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 1
GEORGENOTFOUND: 0
SAPNAP: 0
TECHNOBLADE: 0
F1NNST3R: 0

——————————

ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ  ✅                                                       sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

I decide to go so I have an opportunity to meet new people. I pull on a tight red tank top and black torn jeans with fishnets underneath and some black vans since my feet are sore. As I'm in the middle of my makeup, there's a knock at my door. I open it and Sam walks in.

Sam: "We have an amazing emergency.."
Y/n: "Which isss?"
Sam: "It's a party FILLED with hot boys!"
Y/n: "Why's that amazing?"
Sam: "Uh, Y/n, HOT BOYS!"
Y/n: "I don't see your point... I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now."
Sam: "Wait till you see this one..."

Sam shows me a photo of a guy. He's tall with scruffy brown hair. He looks around my age.

Y/n: "Whatever... he's not THAT hot.."
Sam: "Wait till you see him in person."

I roll my eyes and finish my makeup. We get into Sam's car and head to the place of the party. As soon as we pull up, we're greeted with loud music, people passed out in the front yard, empty cups and trash covering the front yard and the face of someone familiar. I get out the car and head over to him.

Y/n: "Why am I not surprised you're here.."
Clay: "Y/n? What are you doing here? Oh no is the party busted?"
Sam: "CLAYY!"

Sam races up and hugs Clay and I stand there, bamboozled.

Y/n: "You know him?"
Sam: "Of course! He's my favourite person like, ever!"
Clay: "It's good to see you Sam! You too Y/n."

I hug him after Sam

Y/n: "Could say the same about you."
Clay: "Come inside. I'll make you a drink."

He takes my hand and my cheeks turn warm. He leads me into the kitchen and pours vodka into a red cup and put some red and purple skittles in. He pours lemonade in last and hands the cup to me.

Y/n: "Thanks... sooo what's this party for?"
Clay: "Just because why not!"

Clay smiles and we exchange small chit chat till someone walks up to him wearing white clout goggles. He clutches to Clay struggling to stand up.

???: "Clayyy come join us... Nicks playing... beer pong."

He looks at me and stands up straight.

???: "Clayyy you have been hogging this cutie all to yourself? How selfish..."
Clay: "What? George your drunk."
George: No you are... Come play beer pong! Nick and me versus you and cutie."
Clay: "It's up to Y/n."
George: "Pppplleaseeee Y/n?"

I think for a moment and smile. I've never lost a game...

Y/n: "Okay. You're on." (+1 Dream) (+1 George)
George: "Yayyyy!"

Clay takes my hand again and we head outside. As soon as I walk out, I notice the guy from the picture Sam showed me.

Clay: "C'mon let's play. You and George vs me and Y/n."
Nick: "Aight fine. Let's go."

We fill the red cups with vodka rather than beer since I wasn't drunk yet. Keeping a water cup to wash the ball beside us, we begin. I throw the first ball and it lands in the front cup.

Y/n: "SUCK IT!"

I celebrate with Dream and Nick takes the shot and George takes the ball.

George: "Mmy turn~"
Clay: "No. Y/n got it in so it's Y/n's turn."
George: "noooooh she just wentty."
Clay: "Yeah and got it in. You mad bro?"
George: "NOo... you mad step dreammm?"
Clay: "WHAT?!"

I chuckle and take the shot with another ball while they're arguing. Once again, I get it in.

Y/n: "Shots shots shots!"
Clay: "YOU'RE SO GOOD WHAT?!"

I laugh and Clay hugs me celebrating. George takes the next shot and Clay throws our third try. The ball bounces off the edge and falls to the ground. Nick and George both laugh at us and George throws their shot getting one in. I take the shot quickly and swallow it, shivering at the burning sensation which now coated my tongue.

George: "HOWS THAT?!"
Clay: "Throw the stupid ball."
Nick: "Someone's saltyyyy..."
Y/n: "Is it you? Because I can smell the fish in between your legs."

(+1 Sapnap)
I cover my mouth not thinking before I spoke. I think it's the alcohol and punch.

Y/n: "IM SO SORRY I DIDNT THINK-"
Nick: "HAHAHA THAT WAS SO GOOD!"

Nick laughs and I chuckle, my cheeks red from embarrassment.

We finish the beer- err... Shot pong game and Clay and I won. We all continued partying until it was getting late. I was extremely drunk and wanted to go home but everyone else was drunk too. The homeowner says it's okay for me to stay the night but I don't know how safe it is here either around random strangers... what should I do?

ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴡɪsᴇʟʏ...
ᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ....

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 2
GEORGENOTFOUND: 1
SAPNAP: 1
TECHNOBLADE: 0
F1NNST3R: 0

——————————