Chapter 10

ɪᴍᴘᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ: "ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛʙᴜʟʙ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀʀᴍ"
ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ

ʀᴇᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ...

ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss: 1%

ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss: 36%

ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss: 68%

ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss: 98%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ!

ʀᴇᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ.

ʀᴇᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ..

ʀᴇᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ...

ʀᴇᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ.

ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Should I go? Or should I keep him as a friend?
I decide to keep him as a friend. I have strong feelings for Clay so I'd rather stay with him.
(+1 Dream)

Y/n: "I'll tell him I'm cancelling. I want to keep him in my life rather than maybe lose him..."
Clay: "I see what you mean... I hope he's not too hurt by it."
Y/n: "I do as well..."

I call Nick, telling him about my plan to cancel the date. He tells me he understands and we say our goodbyes. I head home soon after but while on the train, someone sits next to me.

???: "Hey!"

The boy looks around my age and has scruffy brown hair.

Y/n: "Hey"
???: "How are you?"
Y/n: "not bad, you?"
???: "Yeah same, thanks for asking. Im George."
Y/n: "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/n"
George: "Pleasures all mine."
Y/n: "You look familiar.."
George: "I make videos on youtube... You might know me as Spifey"
Y/n: "Omg yea! That's where i know you from."

We chat on the train till it's my stop. After exchanging numbers, i walk off and wave, spinning on my heel to begin the walk to my apartment, listening to music through my headphones. Joji comes on and it makes me think of my date and how much my life has turned around. I went from knowing almost no one to going to one party and knowing so many people. i make it to my apartment complex and head up to my room, laying in my bed and thinking. i really do miss my best friend a lot.. it gets harder everyday and it hurts knowing i could have stopped it but didn't... i don't know what i could have done but i guess i'll never know...

T/W PLEASE SKIP TO THE END IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE (2 Weeks later)

i find myself writing messages to everyone on my phone.

Group Message
I'm sorry

Y/n added Dream, Sapnap and 5+ others...

Y/n: To everyone reading this, i'm sorry i couldn't have said more. i'm in pain and it's making me feel sick to my stomach. please don't rush over. i'm happy i met you all and i'm glad i have some of the memories of the times i shared in this short period of time i knew you all. i love you guys. you felt like family... i wish i could have got to know you all better but, maybe in another life... goodbye <3

With that, i throw my phone to the ground and smash it with the closest thing to my left on my bedside table and grabbing my keys shortly after. i get in my car and pull out, driving to a highway nearby. my speed increases...
100km/h...
120km/h...
140km/h...
i turn the wheel to a light post and see a light before darkness... no, freedom... i was free... free from the pain, the hurting, the choices i'd have to make, responsibility...
free from everything... i feel a tear trickle down my cheek and mutter, "I'm sorry..." before i lose feeling in every part of my body and my mind turns blank.

2 Weeks Later

"Thank you for coming to Y/n L/n's funeral... I understand everyone in this hall is overwhelmed by grief and sadness but we are here today to say our final goodbyes to her..."

BAD END

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 2
BADBOYHALO: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 6
G̶E̶O̶R̶G̶E̶N̶O̶T̶F̶O̶U̶N̶D̶: 2
S̶A̶P̶N̶A̶P̶: 4
TECHNOBLADE: 3
F1NNST3R: 1

Hey everyone, thank you all for reading and thank you all for the support on this story. if anyone is going through a hard time right now then please seek help!! ilyasm <3