Chapter 2

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 0
GEORGENOTFOUND: 0
SAPNAP: 0
TECHNOBLADE: 0
F1NNST3R: 0

——————————

ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ ✅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

I chase after the suspect and Richards. While I'm running around the corner, I bump into someone with a lime green hoodie and dirty blonde hair. I fall to the ground and rub my head.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry!"

I get up and holding my hand out to help him up.

???: "It's okay. It's not your fault. It was around a corner we couldn't have seen each other."

He chuckles and takes my hand. I help him up and sigh.

[+1 Dream]

???: "Would you like help catching him?"
Y/n: "It's okay. My partner should have him."

As I say that, Richards comes around the corner and sighs.

Richards: "Lost him..."

I sigh, looking at the ground and then look back up.

Y/n: "Let me get my car. He can't have gone too far."

I spin on my heel and run back towards Gemma's house and when I get there, the mystery man stops running too.

???: "Wait is Gemma okay?"

He asks, heading inside. While Richards assists them, I get in my car and switch it on. I turn my lights on so they're flashing and hurry around the corner. I spot him running, just down the street and speed up towards him. He looks at me and runs through an alleyway. Before I can thing, I get out the car and follow after him. When I make it down, he's gone.

I make it back to Gemma's house and head inside. Paramedics are tending to her wounds and about to take her to the hospital.

Y/n: "I promise you I will find this guy okay? We'll have someone stationed at your house for the time being. Have you got somewhere to stay for the time being?"
???: "Zak's in LA right now... let me call him."

He gets on his phone and taps around, then a ringing sound comes through quietly.

???: "Hey Zak. Would it be cool is Toastie came and stayed at yours for a while? She's in danger.."

It's quiet and then the guy smiles.

???: "Okay thanks dude! Appreciate it so much."

He hangs up.

Y/n: "Okay well then Gemma, when you get out of hospital, if we haven't caught him, we'll have an officer escort you to your friends."
Gemma: "Okay... thank you guys so much for your help..."
Y/n: "It's no worries..."

I wait for her to be on her way in the ambulance and the guy with the green hoodie walks over to me.

???: "Soo... whats your name..?"
"It's Y/n... and yours?"
???: "Clay. Nice to meet you."

We shake hands and I give him a lift to his house. We exchange numbers and goodbyes and I head back to the hub to write a report.

I finish writing and yawn feeling exhausted. As I do, it's time for me to clock off. I stand up and crack my neck, stretching and grabbing my keys and card. I swipe my card, clocking off and head out to my car. I drive home, feeling exhausted. I still tap to the beat of the music, humming the tune and singing. I pull into my parking spot at my apartment complex and get out the car, going up the elevator, and heading inside my room. As soon as I get in, I get a phone call from Sam. I answer.

Y/n: "Hello?"
Sam: "Hey Y/n... wanna go to a party?"
Y/n: "A party? What party?"
Sam: "It's with a few of my college friends... you down?"
Y/n: "Now? It's 10 pm!"
Sam: "You were the one who asked to do something first."
Y/n: "Give me an hour to decide okay? I'll let you know then."
Sam: "Okay! I'm coming to get you at 11. Be ready byeee!"

Sam hangs up and I sigh. I really don't feel like partying tonight... should I go?

ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

CURRENT POINTS PER LOVE INTEREST!
(Make the right choices to earn points toward each person)
SKEPPY: 0
BADBOYHALO: 0
A6D: 0
SPIFEY: 0
TAPL: 0
DREAM: 1
GEORGENOTFOUND: 0
SAPNAP: 0
TECHNOBLADE: 0
F1NNST3R: 0

——————————