Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣:

Jade POV:

We left the studio, heading to the restaurant for meal and drinks to celebrate the fact we had finished the Get Weird album!!!

Finally after months, we had scrapped it the first time so this was the longest album to record ever!

Perrie was holding my hand as we entered the taxi, despite her definitely being better in recent days she was not herself. She was very clingy, not that I minded I loved her by my side. I found the more time we spent together the more I  craved her, never tired of her presence or company. I also was clingy to her I guess, if she wasn't by my side I would find her or look around for her like a lost puppy. We were inseparable.

Leigh and Jesy joined as we got in the taxi, I sat opposite Perrie out thighs interlocked, her warmth radiating onto my legs. It was fine like that until she kept moving her knee higher in between my thighs. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose she had a complete poker face, my stomach was doing flips and hurt from how badly I was wishing she would just relive it, go higher. I pushed my hips forward trying to go higher press her knee against my wet centre, please.

Jade you can't think that.

To prevent a sex scene of her go on in my mind, which believe me has happened before, I joined in of the conversation trying to ignore her creeping knee towards my now soaking centre.

"So we can go to the ivy first because I am in NEED for one of those chocolate puddings and then the club?" Jesy questioned.

"Omg I want one of those puddings!" Perrie shrieked in my ear.

"Jesus all I want is my ear to not feel like it's bleeding." I mumbled rubbing my ear, Leigh laughing at me but Perrie smacking me on the arm, thank god at least it relieved some of the pressure between my thighs.

"Yes I think the club is a great idea afterwards but we definitely need to go home beforehand and get ready." Leigh said, properly already planning her outfit. I barely heard as I stared at Perrie putting on her sad face at what I just said, so I responded to it by pushing my thigh higher between her legs to see how she liked it. Let's just say her face wasn't sad for much longer as I smiled at myself.

Was this normal for friends?

Before I could answer my trail of thoughts was rudely interrupted.

"Oi where you listening to any of that?" Jesy yelled at me and Perrie, us both looking at each other realising we had been in our own little world and giggling. I don't know how we do it but whenever I have her attention everything else is just irrelevant.

"No." We responded in unison, Jesy and Leigh rolling their eyes.

"We were saying that after the Ivy we can all go back to yours to get ready." Jesy repeating herself.

"Sounds good." I responded, Perrie going quite for some reason, I just ignored it as her moods were irregular to say the least at the moment.

We got out at the Ivy one of Perrie and Jesy favourite restaurants, thanking the driver as I missed Perrie thighs being clamped around mine as we headed inside ignoring the paparazzis. Perrie tightly tugging at my hand and not letting go once we made it into the restaurant, so whilst Leigh and Jesy ordered a table I whispered.

"Babe you okay?" Gesturing at her vice grip, her instantly loosening it and blood rushing to my hand, making it throb. "I don't mind." I laughed. " It's just I know you and whenever your anxious about something you go quiet and grip my hand, so what's up?"

She re-grabbed my hand, not anywhere near as harshly, deeply exhaling "He keeps calling Jade." My jaw instantly clenched, he had no right to ever speak to her again. Gid I would love to beat the shit out of that man. "And I hate eating out." She mumbled.