Book 61: It Was All A Game

Title: It Was All A Game

Author: Write_me227

Main Genre: FanFiction

Sub-Genre: ManxMan

Number of Chapters: 72

Recommended age of the readers: 16 and older

Mature: Yes (the author hasn't put up a MATURE sign but there are mentions of mature content )

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

When Draco comes up with an idea to mess with Harry during the Tri-wizard Tournament, will he be the one who will get burned in the end?

Why I liked it:

The character development according to the plot is amazing in this book. Maybe I'm being a little biased because I LOVE DACRO, no kidding, but... meh, I still think it's good.

This book is BIG. It's SO long. But, I never thought I'd say this in my entire life: it was worth it.

I was in the mood for HP FanFictions, it was one of those days and I stumbled upon this book after a while of searching. It was long but I thought, since I had no other choice, I'll read it.

Let me tell you: I love the forth year version of this author. It was so fun to read, especially since it was a fun plot.

Then, it continued and I was a little annoyed, wondering why she was continuing HP's fifth year. Especially since the description was really short. Then I realized that she probably re-wrote the whole rest of the years from the Harry Potter... I was shocked.

For some reason, I continued reading. I think it's mainly because the written version was good. The author did a great job at keeping the readers going. I was so happy to finish the book. Took me two and more days, but was so happy with the second version of HP, wishing why this wasn't more than what it is.

The author took three years (I think) to write this book and then she got on Wattpad to post it. She's still planning on editing more. This book is a work of 9 years!

Give it a shot when you have the time, and trust me, you'll love the ending.

Plus, isn't the description intriguing enough?