Book 82: Against All Odds

Title: Against All Odds

Author: forever-evermore

  Main Genre: LGBT+ 

Sub-Genre: FriendstoLovers 

Number of Chapters: 32 

Recommended age of the readers: 16 and older 

Mature: No, but I personally think a little, yes

Completed: Yes 

Synopsis: 

After over a year of trying to get pregnant, Milo Katz is told that he is infertile and that the fertility treatments are not working. That fateful day sends the rest of his life spiraling, starting with his husband leaving and the consequences that follow.

Being forced to give up his dreams of being a parent and no longer having a husband to turn to, Milo embraces his best friend, Ollie Bellamy. After all, they have been through everything together, going against what society told them was right in order to become who they are today. One thing leads to another, and before they can stop themselves, they are spiraling into something deeper than they ever intended.

Why I liked it: 

This is a great book.

I can't believe I forgot about this book.

I recommend this book to everyone. I think it's very practical, even if it's circling around the Omega-World. It can be compared to reality in a whole lot of ways and I hope people understand this more.

It's beautifully written and I just love Ollie, because his name's the cutest and so is his personality.