Book 70: High Tides Colliding

Title: High Tides Colliding

Author: OminouslyAnonymous

Main Genre: LGBT+

Sub-Genre: Romance

Number of Chapters: 21

Recommended age of the readers: 16 and older

Mature: No

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

"No," he said, panic squeezing the air out of his lungs painfully. Horrified tears sprung in his eyes as he backed away while clutching his head and willing the image to go away. "No, no, no. Not again."

"Calm down," Wesley put his hands up in a gesture of peace, moving away slightly from where he sat next to the cot Valentine woke up in. His chair groaned in protest, but the merchant was more concerned with the man in front of him. In a surprisingly soothing voice, he managed to say, "Look at me, Val. I'm right here. You're all right. Everything is going to be fine."

Valentine squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. He couldn't bear to watch whatever came next. He had been forced to see it too many times already.

"No. You're not real," his voice was highly distressed. "You can't be real."

Why I liked it:

This's the 2nd book of Dark Waters Rising. It's as great as the first book. I recommend it so much. It's simple yet so much things going on.

It's obviously a continued story, you have to read the first book to read the second and the ongoing (was at least, it depends on when you're reading this) third book.

I loved the storyline so much! There's rare good storylines these days and these book really bring Wattpad higher than to where they are.