13. Kim Sunoo - "I'm fine"

.・゜゜・✧   ✧・゜゜・.

You were putting on your shoes and looking for your bag to get to work. Actually, you had to be at work 10 minutes ago but your stuffy nose didn't let you get a good sleep so you hit 'snooze' on your alarm over and over again. 

"Y/N! Come look at this video I found!!"

"Not now, Sunoo I have to go to work"

Sunoo came into your room, sassy and upset because you didn't want to see the video only to find you struggling to find your stuff. He scanned the room only to find your bag hanging on your chair next to you.

"It's right here, idiot."

"Thanks..."

You sniffled a bit and tried holding back a sneeze but ultimately failed. Sunoo quickly looked at you and noticed your terrible state. You had eye bags, your nose was red and stuffy, you had just sneezed and sniffled right in front of him.

"Hey, are you sick?? You can't go to work sick."

"I'm fine. Leave me alone I have to go to- acHoO"

At this point, Sunoo wasn't listening to you and already took your phone to call in sick for you. You tried to get it back from him but you knew whatever you said to him wouldn't be acknowledged. 

"There. You can't go anymore. Now lay down, I'll get you some medicine."

"Are you kidding me, Sunoo? I can take care of myself"

"I'm not listening to you!~"

You took off your shoes quickly and changed into lounge clothes. You weren't really in the mood to go to work that day anyway. You laid down but were too bored and decided to work on some pending homework you had. Sunoo came back soon enough with a glass of water and medicine in his hand. 

"Here. Take this. It'll help. I'm going to take your temperature. Don't move"

"I can't really move from my bed now can I?"

He rolled his eyes at you but smiled a bit after he left your room. Once again he came back with a wet towel and a thermometer. Reluctantly, you gave in and let him take your temperature for you.

"100.4° F (38° C) Big surprise. You have a fever."

"Yeah yeah. A fever" (hahaha see what I did there?? Sorry 😔)

"You just said, 'I'm fine leave me alone' I told you you should stay but you didn't want to listen"

You sighed. He can be annoying at times but he cares a lot about you :)

"Fine. You were right. Happy?"

"Yes. Ok now get some rest. Your sick duh 🙄✋"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi. This is bad right? It was a whole lot better in my head but here it's so bad 😭😭. But like did you catch on to my little 'FEVER' joke there. I'm not funny but stream still cuz it's so damn good. Anyways, I have a really fun one for Jungwon. And there will even be a song recommendation for it bc I'm that extra😌✌️. Little hint, it's a MONSTA X song.

Written: 5.24.21

Word count: 579