❥five

╰─➤they warned her, don't go there
             there's creatures who are hiding in the dark

╰─➤they warned her, don't go there              there's creatures who are hiding in the dark

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

donghyuck's legs filled the jeans he'd been given out better than the gifter assumed he would. it was pretty easy to forget at the best of times that omegas had naturally curvier hips, fuller thighs and bigger asses. not hugely so, just a little bit. mark bit his thumbnail as he wandered around the twenty-year-old slowly and quizzically. "you're going to need to be measured. definitely."

"what was wrong with the tracksuit jisung gave me?" the younger enquired with furrowed brows, looking at himself in the floor length mirror of a spare guest room. "it fitted fine."

"it won't match the vibe for tonight, love. sure, you can wear our clothes if you want to; give and take and all that. but today, choosing the right clothes helps us work out your style, and also fixes the problem of looking too 'meh' later on. do you even have a sexy bone in your body?"

"um...no? maybe...i don't know." the omega got all flustered and worried now that he was forced to think about it. these were a beta's jeans...but they already looked better on mark than on him, and he was supposed to he the appealing one of the two. "what do i do?"

"relax. so they're a little bit tight, right? that's a good thing. makes this look better," he winked before running his hand over the smaller's ass. "you're lucky i have pretty big legs as well and am of a similar height. you'd be doomed borrowing from renjun."

"oh...what's wrong with his shape?"

"small ass, not gonna lie. really good hips though."

why am i even asking? donghyuck wondered before sighing deeply and placing his hands on his waist, swaying it a little to test the comfort of the pants. did all the members of the harem have to go through this? clothes testing, physical comparison and measurement? he wondered if they even needed to...

they were all perfect.

"okay, take that top off. jeno is like, two sizes bigger than you from arms and chest width alone," the older suddenly ushered him out of his thoughts. hyuck elicited a small, inaudible gasp and blinked to snap out of it. his mind was whirring all the time, and constantly flooded with new memories; of jeno and his handling of him; of renjun's strange behaviour and mood swings; of even the weird night they'd all shared as a group in general.

without even thinking too hard about it, he started to peel his shirt off and deposit it on the floor. his upper half was pretty tanned and beautifully clear — a lovely aspect of his body. mark stepped behind him and watched his reflection in the mirror as well, slowly pulling the new layer over the younger's head and helping him slide it down his arms and over his flat stomach. their silent pause was a bit intense and filled with something somewhat foreign.