❥eleven

╰─➤ she knew she was hypnotised
              and walking on cold thin ice

╰─➤ she knew she was hypnotised              and walking on cold thin ice

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"can i ask you something?" donghyuck croaked through a mouthful of toothpaste and chose to spit it into the sink immediately before speaking again. he watched his reflection in the bathroom's mirror once more, eyeing jeno's beside him who was also brushing his teeth. it had been a rough night, only to be blamed on the irritating earring that was giving hyuck's skin grief and the sexual dream chenle had undergone with a lot of kicking and whining.

"what?" the older enquired shortly after spitting as well and washing his toothbrush.

"in complete honesty, why did you take me here? renjun told me during my first night here that this wasn't a kidnapping, but something else. what?"

"that kid," the mafia leader grimaced as he switched the tap off and started to remove his shirt to take a shower. at this point, it didn't even bother the mentally and physically exhausted omega. "i thought you would've remembered, though. still dodgy?"

"the amnesia hasn't worn off in weeks, so i need the truth spelled out for me, please. plain and simple, black and white."

"well," jeno started as he trailed over to the massive shower space that could've easily fitted four people. he ran the nozzle and was engulfed in steam within moments. "can you recall the names of the groups i told you about?"

"garnet, opal and...pearl? ah wait, azure?"

"amethyst, hyuck. the purple stone."

"oh."

"so, jaemin wanted to take a walk that night for some air. he was having headaches, i believe. regardless, we travelled out to the city and made our way up the third street where it seemed to be you were walking on the other side of the road."

"then...?"

"i can't be absolutely certain, but based on knowledge of my enemies alone i deduced that amethyst members found you — a soft-scented and pretty omega — and decided you'd be perfect for their line of work."

"ew, what work?" donghyuck cringed, subconsciously stripping out of his own clothes as well after putting his toothbrush down and wandering over to hop under the stream of aqua with his master.

"opal and garnet don't have many dealings with the prostitution ring, you see. it's not a hobby nor a job of mine, since my group focus primarily on drug distribution, ammunition delivery and small jobs like assassination here and there."