❥seven

╰─➤ follow everywhere i go
                top over the mountains or valley low

╰─➤ follow everywhere i go                         top over the mountains or valley low

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

the one sensation to draw lee donghyuck from his rest was a single finger trailing down along his cheek. he could feel it linger over his lips, sometimes pressing a little as if to test how plush they were. at first, he was a bit uncomfortable and shifted his hips to move somewhat...but the pad of the finger was so tender...sort of comforting. before he knew it, without even opening his eyes, he kissed the digit softly and allowed it to press harder and adventure. then, as it pulled away and tugged his bottom lip down only a fraction to elicit a breathy sigh from the omega, something different replaced it.

"mhm," hyuck moaned, shocked initially by the mouth that caught his, yet adapting quickly and bringing his palms up to lace through the culprit's hair. they started to make-out for a time, tongues lapping over each other and breaths escaping through their noses. the tanned boy started to come to his senses as the male above him dropped to start sucking along his neck, needily biting at the skin and leaving marks.

his eyes fluttered open ever so gently, but they wanted to shut again with how good this person felt. it wasn't so far off to assume jeno would do this, since they'd slept together the night before...but to his surprise it wasn't their alpha. it was none other than park jisung. "ngh...jisung?" he whimpered, body still alight from its journey last night.

the more he shuffled to get comfortable and figure out his surroundings, the harder it was to move at all. his hips ached like a bitch, his ass was on fire and he could've sworn someone cuffed his wrists again, for they hurt the same as when he came from solitary confinement the first time. jeno's grip on him was no joke, it seemed.

"how are you feeling?" the younger teen asked cutely, sitting back from donghyuck to give him some space and air, though continuing to eye him up since it was clear he really wanted a taste. "i know the first night hurts. mine was killer, and i didn't even have the omega natural stretch and slick aid."

"i feel like i'm dying," he responded shortly, pulling the sheets down a bit and sitting up with the loudest whine he could manage. "ow, ow, ow..."

"mhm, looks pretty...rough," jisung murmured. they both surveyed the numerous love bites scattered across the boy's skin, the bite print on his shoulder that was too far away to be a claiming mark, and the pair whistled lowly at the bruises on his hips...grip imprints. "must've treated you like a princess, huh?" he joked.

"he said he'd be gentle," hyuck sighed. "this looks like a disaster."

"those are gentle handling marks. he obviously trusted you to take him, and you did. congratulations on leaving behind the virgin party and joining our playground. you'll have a lot of fun, i promise."