❥seventeen

╰─➤ everything you want in gold
                 i'll be the magic story you've been told

╰─➤ everything you want in gold                 i'll be the magic story you've been told

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"two weeks to fix this," jisung wiped a fake tear from his eye and slumped into an unnecessarily lavish seat opposite a gentle rise in the floor under a window. he called it a 'stage' but it was barely enough to be considered an alcove. hyuck stood on it as he usually did at this hour of the afternoon, baggy trousers hiding his curves and a t-shirt to match.

"please, do hold back your excitement," the omega tsked dryly and placed his hands over his hips. sun dripped in through the glass above him and gave him a lovely incandescent glow to match the high-strong emotions he wore like jewellery. "let's get on with it, then. if i'm to go to this reception, i may as well be as prepared as possible."

"you can hardly pretend to cry without eye drops. we need a miracle to clean up your acting in two weeks."

"i'm good at anger."

"indeed," jisung smiled cutely, "you are good at that one."

"i like anger."

"i know you do." he stretched out his long legs and ran a hand through his purple hair to see better. "but let's branch out of your comfort zone and try sadness again."

donghyuck elicited a long groan and walked in a small circle before settling on one spot again, "but we always try crying. i'm never going to get good at it."

"not without practice."

"well why don't you try it, then."

jisung smirked condescendingly and slowly sat up properly, extending his full spine and broadening his shoulders before pursing his delicate little mouth and frowning. at first, hyuck thought he'd seen something horrible and wanted to look over his shoulder, but soon he saw small, glittery and very real tears form at the corners of jisung's eyes. they were hardly noticeable at first, just little diamonds catching the light...but they grew, streamed, gathered at his jaw and finally fell onto his shirt. he wiped at his face, bit his lip and even managed a small sob.

he was downright convincing.

"okay, i get it," donghyuck sighed and dropped his hands by his side in defeat. "can all of you do that?"

"pretty much. some of us are better at pretending than others, but what's important is being able to use it in the right moments. it's all well and good putting on a show for you, but it's toying with a gang leader's heart using your eyes that counts, or crying alone on a balcony to garner some nice attention or information, or distracting a party with a fit of rage. it's all very handy if utilised properly."