47

3rd person's POV

"He has friends?"
"Who's that girl clinging to Soobin?"
"She's cute tho."
"Not more cuter than Huening Kai."
"Girl I thought you like Beomgyu."

Similar whispers filled the building as Yeonjun walked in with the rest not bothered about how everyone was now forming gossip circles on the appearance of Chaeyoung for their boss had never looked in the direction of a woman in all the years he owned the business.

Yeonjun opened the door a dark and cold room filled with computers wires strewn across the floor the only light in the room being the blue light from the computer screens.

"Hey track chip number 293s07b." Yeonjun ordered to one of the boys seated who immediately sprang to work his work projecting to a bigger screen so everyone could see.

Soon after, a map was displayed onto the screen zooming into a small green dot blinking repeatedly.

"They've taken her all the way to Ulsan." Soobin breathes out his eyes flickering between the screen and his brothers.

"We're going to Ulsan then. Make sure you update me with the stats regularly." Yeonjun said turning to one of the boys who nodded.

"Why did her take her back anyway?" Huening Kai wondered out loud.

"From what I'm guessing, her brother's run away too but the only sibling he can get hold of is y/n who happened to live with us.." Taehyun states.

"And by taking y/n he's hitting two birds with one stone." Soobin catches on quickly to what the younger was saying.

"How?" Beomgyu asked.

"He knows all of us will go get her no matter what so he's using his own daughter as bait to lure us in but knowing him, he won't give her back after getting a hold of her after so long." Yeonjun finally spoke all eyes falling to him as they finally understood the treachery of Lee Hyunwoo.

Soobin glanced around the room locking eyes with Taehyun signalling to him secretly, to which Taehyun nodded discreetly.

"Pack up and get ready by 5 PM." Yeonjun says before leaving the room.

"I hope everything goes well." Chaeyoung says shutting the door behind her still holding onto Soobin's shirt.

"It'll go well don't stress yourself out." Soobin said turning to the girl and placing his hands on her shoulder. "She's family. We're not giving up so easily."

"You are too Chaeyoung. If you got kidnapped Soobin would come rescue you too." Beomgyu said smugly nudging Soobin who got flustered and coughed making every chortle at Beomgyu's remark.

But deep down, they all were hoping nothing goes wrong.

_

A cold breeze blew through the huge house in the evening sending a shudder down y/n's spine.

She had broken her window and climbed down with ease already being used to escaping everytime her father locked her up.

Barefoot, she navigated her way around the huge land hiding from guards who were patrolling.

Suddenly remembering the secret garden she used to visit when she was younger, y/n made up her mind to try to escape from there that is if nobody caught her on the way.

Y/n crept up behind a wide oak tree hearing the clomping of boots from the guards who were now standing exactly in front of the tree.

"You heard? The boss kidnapped his daughter again."
"Yeah poor girl."
"I heard from Huang that he's going to get her married by another two weeks."

Y/n's heart stopped for a second on hearing that.

Married?

"What's the use of running away if she was going to end up here anyway."
"She's one brave girl. Hope she makes it out."

I'll make it out alright. Y/n said determined.

Hearing the receeding footsteps, y/n slowly peeked out to see the backs of the guards who continued chatting as the walked the opposite way.

Using the opportunity, y/n quietly ran behind a wall sighing in relief seeing the hidden trapdoor still there.

She knelt down and noticed how weeds and moss had began to grow between the cracks, meaning nobody had been down there in a while. Y/n pushed away the Heather that had been hiding the secret hideout and tugged on the ring trying to pull it up and once she did, she only saw concrete.

"It's sealed." She breathed out in dismay.

"Got out again eh?"

Y/n turned around coming face to face with none other than her father.

Y/n bit the inside of her lip already knowing the worst was about to happen.

THE PICTURES FOR THE YOU VERSION ARE WE KIDDING

I'll be publishing more books so follow me to get updates :)))

Anyhoo, stream crown 🏃🏻‍♀️