63

3rd Person's POV 

"Is everyone here?" Yeonjun asked seated in the living room of their new house which they had moved to while y/n was in the hospital.

"Yep less go." Chaeyoung said linking her hands through Y/n's who nodded enthusiastically like her best friend.

The eight piled into three different cars Soobin, Yeonjun and Taeyong in the first, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Chaeyoung in the second, and y/n and huening kai in the last car.

"Taeyong look at the Ferris wheel! We ought to go there during the nighttime." Y/n said grabbing Taeyong's arm pointing excitedly at the huge wheel figure that stood shining in the evening sun.

"Of course we can munchkin." Taeyong said looking at y/n endearingly with a smile.

"He's so soft for her I'm sad." Chaeyoung said chewing on her cotton candy while the others nodded in agreement.

"You guys I have an idea..." Soobin said with a secretive smile. He pushed the oblivious Yeonjun out of their circle and pulled Taeyong in by his shirt.

While they were conspiring in a circle, Yeonjun's back hit y/n's who was choosing a stall to visit which made her trip on her own feet, staggering under Yeonjun's weight and almost crashing into a passer-by.

But thanks to Yeonjun's fast reflexes, before she could fall onto the man and have an embarassing moment he had his hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her towards him making her crash into his chest instead.

Y/n's heart pounded in her ears while Yeonjun's scent filled her nose. Yeonjun's hand had moved from y/n's waist to her shoulder protectively holding her.

"Sorry." Yeonjun curtly apologized to the man who looked a little surprised but nodded and went his way.

"U-um thanks." Y/n said stuttering out of shyness.

"Be a little careful you clumsy ass." Yeonjun said clearing his throat at the sight of y/n's big round boba eyes staring up at him.

"I-"

"COME ON LOVEBIRDS WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY." Chaeyoung yelled with Beomgyu snapping both y/n and Yeonjun into reality as they followed the others red-faced. 

"Okay so," Soobin began. "Let's split up into groups and explore. The first pair is Y/n and Yeonjun." He said monotonously while y/n blinked. 

"And the second pair is Chaeyoung and Soobin." Taehyun said smugly while Soobin looked like he wanted to kill Taehyun then and there.

"I agree." Taeyong said nodding.

"and the rest can group themselves." Soobin said with a sarcastic smile while Huening Kai grumbled under his breath.

"We'll meet here in three hours. Off you go now!"

--------

Hey guys I'm sorry for this short chapter but I'll be taking a small hiatus away from all social media platforms. I'm not discontinuing the book dw just a small break. Ty for understanding :)