81

I've finally got you now honey and I won't let you fall 

-

Few months had slipped by in a peaceful manner with Y/n and yeonjun busy with their companies during the day and Chaeyoung oversees for a month while Soobin cried holding her picture and the boys being themselves.

But Y/n was worried. She hadn't been getting much time with Yeonjun alone. It had been days since they went on a date and she feared they might fall apart. 

But then again, his birthday was coming up and she wanted to go out of her way and plan something extraordinary just like he did for her. 

Yeonjun may not have wanted anything less than Y/n. He knew they were both strong but each day of the week seemed longer without having his girlfriend to look forward. At one point he wished she didn't work but slapped himself for being selfish. He left for work while Y/n was asleep and came back home way later than Y/n giving them absolutely no chance to even see each other.

Then a day came when y/n just couldn't wait to see Yeonjun that she cleared her schedule, cooked him lunch and bought him some cake and marched into his office.

"Y/N!!" Solar and Jungsa exclaimed seeing her walk in. 

"Hey guys!!" Y/n said smiling widely at her friends.

"Look at you girl, you're a boss at this age!" Jungsa applauded after hugging the shorter female who just laughed bashfully.

"Anyway, I have to go meet someone, talk to you later!" Y/n said waving to them and walking in toward where Yeonjun's office was before she was stopped by a bodyguard.

"Mr Choi isn't in right now. You'll have to wait for a bit." He spoke abruptly and y/n nodded mentally cursing that she didn't text her boyfriend whether he was there or not.

Minutes turned hours as y/n waited and waited before she finally decided to hand the bag of food to the bodyguard.

"Please tell him I was here." She bowed with a heavy heart while the bodyguard flashed her a look of sympathy.

Y/n sighed walking into her office which now lay empty and she was grateful that it was. She really wanted to be alone for a while.

This is a stage in every relationship  Y/n thought sitting down in her chair and laying her head on the desk while facing the window where blue and purple hues decorated the evening sky. And slowly, the unhappy female drifted off to sleep.

-

Yeonjun walked into his office hours later as he gathered his belongings to go for an important meeting but was stopped by his bodyguard handing him a white paper bag.

"Your girlfriend left this for you. She had come to see you and waited all day but went home a few hours ago." He said seeing his boss' raised eyebrow.

A pang of guilt Yeonjun's heart as he peeked in the bag seeing the cake. Their favorite cake.

Shit.

"Secretary Yang, please postpone the meeting with Bang Chan. I have more important things to deal with." Yeonjun said taking over his coat and draping it over his arm and running off with the bag.

It hadn't been long before Yeonjun arrived at Lee enterprises. He was sure Y/n was there because nobody at home had seen her.

So he hastily marched toward her office finding the door open and moonlight filling the room and illuminating the figure that was asleep with their face sideways on the desk.