86

"Jun the way you're staring at everyone is making everyone more suspicious stop." Y/n said and pulled Yeonjun back by his jacket.

The group had set out to venture and were now seated in a cafe eating some cake while Yeonjun was drawing more attention to himself.

"But-"

Y/n shut him up with a spoon full of tiramisu. He seemed upset but his expression improved after he tasted heaven.

"Okay so here it says that Park pad, Chaeyoung's parents' company is a ten minute walk from here." Taeyong said showing his phone to the others who nodded understandingly.

"But I still don't get why we're here or why we're doing any of this." Kai whined. "Please don't keep me in the dark."

Y/n shared a look with the others who nodded at her silently and she began to speak.

"We're here to find-"

"I'm so sorry for interrupting but you're really pretty can I  have your number?" A white boy interrupted Y/n.

All eyes immediately went to Yeonjun who was now glaring at the other boy who expectantly waited with his phone in front of Y/n's face.

"Ah.." Y/n awkwardly looked around her eyes pleading for help but it went ignored. Everybody wanted to see Yeonjun get jealous and now they had front row seats.

"I have a boyfriend." Y/n said with her awkward bean smile.

The boy blinked. "I don't think so. All these men here look like your brothers." 

Y/n raised her eyebrow. "We-"

Before she could finish she found a warm hand turning her head around and lips being pressed onto hers.

Beomgyu and Taeyong squealed and watched the white boy retract his hand and put it back into his pocket.

Yeonjun pulled away leaving a stunned Y/n and looked the boy in the eye. 

"Do I still look like her brother?" 

The boy, too intimidated just scurried off and everyone but y/n and Yeonjun stood up around the table and started clapping.

Yeonjun smirked. "And I'd do it again."

"Ok back to why we're here." Kai reminded sitting down.

"R-right." Y/n said and coughed. 

Y/n explained everything from the beginning and Huening Kai's mouth hung open at the new found information.

"Woah." 

"Anyway, lets get going." Beomgyu said and everyone stood up. "We have things to do."

The group except Taehyun, Beomyu and Huening Kai made their way to Park Square showing their fake IDs to the bodyguards who believed them in a heartbeat because of their formal attire and let them in.

"What location is it showing?" Y/n whispered into her earpiece.

"The basement. It looks like they store ammunition there." Taehyun replied.

Silently nodding, Y/n, Yeonjun and Taeyong entered the elevator and pressed B. The doors were about to shut when a very familiar face stopped the door from closing and stood inside.

Fucking Seunho. All three of them thought simultaneously glaring daggers at him. But at the same time they couldn't help but wonder why he was here. 

Seunho, luckily had not noticed the three yet and pulled out his phone thinking the three behind him were just regular employees.

"Yo hows it going?" He asked and Y/n shared a glance at the two boys standing in front of her.

Since it was really quiet, they could hear a reply, "That Soobin has locked himself in the bathroom. I can't proceed with anything."

All eyes widened. So Chaeyoung's was on y/n's psycho ex's side?

"Break the door down." Seunho replied without missing a beat. 

After a little more idle chatter the elevator dinged stopping in the parking and one particular sentence that Seunho said before leaving made the three almost kill him then and there.

"After you're done poisoning Soobin give me the location of Y/n her brother and her boyfriend. I'd like to poison them myself."

The elevator door shut and none of them could speak. 

This situation is going to be way messier than they imagined.

"Idiot didn't even know we were behind him." Taeyong scoffed. 

"The main question is why is he in contact with Chaeyoung." Yeonjun said striding out the elevator.

"All this is making me dizzy." Y/n mumbled clutching onto Yeonjun's suit sleeve.

The trio walked down the dimly lit basement and stood in front of the only door there.

"This is giving me serious Deja Vu." Yeonjun said looking at the white door reminiscing about the time they'd snuck into Hyunwoo's basement to save Y/n. Those were dark days.

"Tell me about it." Taeyong replied and unlocked the door with a swipe of card.

A cold wind whooshed past the three making a shiver go down their spine. But they entered nevertheless.

"Do you hear that?" Y/n whispered. Everyone keenly listened.

Sobs and hiccups echoed all around in the empty room. 

"Y/n wait-" Taeyong tried stopping Y/n who ran ahead in panic and urgency.

When Y/n actually stopped, all she could see was sheer darkness and nobody. Maybe running on impulse wasn't the best idea.

Just then, a hand, an unfamiliar one, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a corner with such force that she bumped her hip into the wall.

"Who the hell-"

The lights flickered on and Y/n's eyes widened as her breathing got heavy seeing the face in front of her.

-

Took me two days to write this because i was deciding against keeping the suspense but I kept it anYWAY