the party

[notes: each chapter will have a picture of what the character looks like in this story. i chose this mgg so he looks more modern than he did in actual cm. ]

The loud music blared throughout the brightly lit house, the stereos thumping against the brick wall of the fireplace. The people dancing within the space merged together, their bodies grinding together to the beat of the song currently playing.

Emily Prentiss sat in the corner of the room, away from the crowd, her gaze was occupied by one specific person: Jennifer fucking Jareau. JJ was a bitchy, intelligent, strong, tall, slim, beautiful. However, despite this, Emily despised the girl. She despised her picture-perfect relationship with Will LaPedoMoustache, her record goals on the soccer team, her perfect grades, and most of all that she was the prettiest girl at the entire school.

Emily wished she was like that.

Emily definitely was not unattractive, per se, she just had a different type of fashion versus most of the girls at their school. While most girls were blonde and blue-eyed, she had dark black hair with chocolate eyes that would almost swallow you hole when you looked into them.

She had decent grades, she was highly intelligent. In fact, she spoke 6 different languages. English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian (although it was quite limited, she still counts it.), and Greek. The perks of growing up all around she world, she supposed.

While that was one of the many perks of travelling, it also allowed for a lack of understanding proper social etiquette or how to form normal relationships. Therefore, that is how Spencer Reid became her best friend.

She had dragged him along for the party, because she absolutely refused to go alone. He wasn't exactly focused on the crowd of people spilling drinks all over one another, nor the conversations highlighting things he had no right to hear about, he didnt care to hear about Derek Morgan's current new affair.

Especially not that.

He was in the process of flipping another page in his book, he was re-reading War and Peace, when suddenly the girl beside him ripped it out of his hands. She grinned as soon as a sullen expression came across his face, climbing on his lap. "You want this back? Hmm? Hmm? Well, you have to dance with me."

Spencer took a deep breath, grabbing her waist and throwing her off of his lap. He knew they were close, and he knew that there was enough boundaries there to be able to be so aggressive. "You could have just asked." He growled, standing up from his spot on the couch to reach out his hand towards the girl. "One dance. That's it. Then we are going back to our room, and watching my favorite film." Emily rolled her eyes, climbing off the couch and grabbing his hand, pulling him into the crowd.

From her spot near the middle, Jennifer watched as the two approached, hand-in-hand. Of course the two biggest outcasts in school would dance at a party. JJ watched as Emily spun Spencer around, causing him to giggle. While Spencer would always be the nerd who nobody really talked to, people often thought he was cute even if he never reciprocated those feelings. JJ had a strong feeling that he wasn't even into girls.

Reutrning her attention back to her boyfriend, she slid her hips down his thighs, allowing her arms to fall back against his waist. She refused to focus on the way Emily dropped down to the floor, bursting out with laughter. Emily was an emo girl who probably failed all of her classes, she couldn't possible want to even be friends with her.

Will grabbed her arm, pulling her upwards into a steamy kiss. The way his tongue slid into her mouth, the way their teeth grinded, it was the one thing JJ had to accept that she didn't like about Will. Well, besides his moustache, his garlicy breath, his heavy accent, his addiction to pot, his failure in school, not much.