10

So I've come to the conclusion, that I made a mistake with this bet. Over the past couple weeks Nate has been getting me coffee everyday, going on runs with me, which kind of sucks because I am not that athletic, and we've just been joking around. I might even go far enough to say that were... (whispers) friends *gags*.

"Hey fuckers," I say sitting down at the table with Ian, Lily, and Nate.

"Sup loser." Nate replies. Ian nods at me and Lily immediately grabs my hands and pulls me away from the group. I furrow my eyebrows and let her pull me.

When we get outside she let's go of my hands.

"I'm going to ask Ian out. You need to remove Nathaniel and yourself from the premises." She rushes out.

"Wow I'm really feeling the love over here." I roll my eyes but inside I'm totally freaking out. "But okay I will remove myself and Mr. Fuck boy from your moment." I smile at her as she sighs in relief.

"Okay. Okay. I totally got this." She sighs and shakes her hands out. "Dylan, I don't got this. How am I supposed to do this?"

"Lily. He's into you. Just jump him and say you want to marry him. Poof! I'm going to a wedding!" She laughs, which was exactly the plan to try and calm her down. But then she stops and she looks nauseous again. "Lily. Look at me." She follows my instructions. "You are hot as fuck. Literally the definition of perfection. If he turns you down I will personally remove his balls, because at that point he doesn't deserve them anymore."

She nods and let's out a sigh. We go back inside and I grab Nate by the hand and yank him out of his chair.

"Let's go." I say and pull him away as Lily sits down with Ian.

"Where are we going?" He asks and I quickly try to make up an excuse.

"Don't ask questions." I say.

"Dyl. I have no idea what's happening right now."

"Nathan! Now is not the time for questions!" I reprimand as he continues to let me pull him away.

After a few seconds he speaks up again, planting his feet so I can't drag him anywhere.

"Tell me or were not moving."

"Fine I'll go without you."

"Fine I'll go find Ian." He shoots back.

"No! You can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Helpful Dyl. Really. That was some spot on reasoning. Are you going to use that in court?" He says sarcastically.

"Oh my god. You can't go find Ian because Lily is going to ask him out and she asked me to remove us from there so they could have some privacy but now I'm really curious as to what's happening." I let out quickly. His eyes light up.

"Wanna go spy on them?" He asks, his eyes sparkling. I bite my lip because I was just thinking the same thing.

"Absolutely I do! Let's go!" And with that I take off in a sprint back towards the cafe we just left. He follows close behind me and we laugh as we run down the streets of New York, probably looking like idiots but neither of us care. Neither of us seem to notice that we're still holding hands either.

We finally reach the cafe and he hands me his sunglasses while pulling his hat further down his face. I dramatically put the glasses on and he laughs as we sit down at a table with a full view of Ian and Lily inside. We're being totally obvious about staring but neither one of the two seem to notice.

I look over at Nathan to find he's already looking at me. His smile grows wider when he catches me looking. He doesn't seem at all bothered that I caught him first.

"The show is inside, you idiot." I say and he dramatically puts his hand over his heart with a gasp.

"Take it back, Dee! I thought we were friends!" I shake my head at him, pursing my lips to keep my pahetic smile in check.

"No regrets." I turn my head to look back inside and see Ian and Lily kiss. I jump up and Nate finally looks over and does the same. I throw my hands in the air. "I'm going to a wedding!" I exclaim. Nate laughs and Ian and Lily look outside. Ian laughs and even Lily can't keep the smile off her face.

I look over at Nate again, and for a split second I swear a saw a flash of jealously. But it was gone even quicker than it came. His eyes flicker over to me and I give him my award winning smile, to which he returns with his own jaw dropping one.

Ian and Lily come outside hand in hand and we all decide to go out for drinks to celebrate their new relationship and because Nate said, and I quote, 'I havent been drunk in the past 36 hours and its starting to take a toll on me' to which I responded, 'Okay, you fucking alcoholic'

--------------------------

hello loves, yell at me in the comments for taking 37037420 years to post this. okay thanks, bye, love you! <3