02

"I HOPE YOU'VE ALL PLACED YOUR BETS ON YOUR FIGHTERS!" the guy on the microphone screams. It's met with the crowd cheering the the girls looking at each other confused. I cross my arms and smirk at the three girls who have no idea what's happening.

"GOOD. GOOD." The guys says again. "NOW TO INTRODUCE OUR FIGHTERS FOR THE NIGHT! FIRST WE HAVE THE DESTROYER!" I scoff at the name. A big muscular guy walks out. He has a slight limp on his left side thats hard to pick up on unless you're really looking. He's about 6'0 and probably like 23 or something. He's met with half and half cheers and booing. He climbs into the ring and scans the crowd. I know we're close enough for this guy to see but none of us are wearing just our underwear so his eyes scan right over us. He has a smirk on his face.

"AGAINST DESTROYER WE HAVE BLACK NIGHT." This name is better than the last guys. It's still not great but I can tell this guy is more lean then pure muscle, probably making him faster than Destroyer. I do notice he keeps shaking his left hand out. That's probably his weak point. Probably from prior injury to it. The crowd erupts into cheers. I can tell he's the favorite. He's attractive, don't get me wrong with his dirty brown hair that's messy and he has a nice 8 pack. But I can tell he's the cocky type. Probably the asshole who will hit on anything with a vagina.

Instead of looking out at the crowd like I expected him to do he keeps his head facing Destroyer scanning him. I see his eyes linger on his left side when Destroyer takes a limping step back. Black Night doesn't let any emotion on his face as he notices this.

Smart boy.

"Black Nights going to win." I say to the girls.

"How do you know?" Aubrey says looking even more confused than before

"Destroyer has a limp on his left leg. Probably an old knee injury, like a torn ACL or MCL. Black Night noticed. Black Night is also probably faster than Destroyer considering their builds."

"Whats Black Nights weakness." Lily says smirking.

"His left hand. He keeps shaking it out. He probably broke his wrist or got a deep cut on his hand." Jen and Aubrey look utterly lost.

"It's like her super power. She's a people watcher. She notices things other people look over." Lily explains to the girls. They look less lost then before. I roll my eyes.

"It's not a super power."

"Yes it is."

"Oh my god shut up and watch." I say turning my attention to the ring.

The fighters shake hands quickly before they both start bouncing. Destroyed throws the first punch. Black Night quickly dodges it throwing a punch to Destoryers exposed gut. Good hit. Destroyer stumbles backwards a bit before regaining his balance.

Destroyer throws another punch which Night blocks and hits kicks the outside of his left leg before Destroyer can comprehend what's happened. His knee gives out. That's a sucker hit but I was right about the knee injury. In the next second Destroyer's on the ground with Night on top of him, punching without relenting against s Destroyer's feeble attempt to block them.

Finally Destroyer is knocked out leaving Black Night as the winner.

"You were right." Lily says "Black Night won."

"Told you." I say the smirk on my face returning with my arms still crossed.

The microphone guy grabs Black Nights hand and holds it in the air. Night finally looks out at the crowd with a smirk on his face. He scans the crowd for girls probably. He scans over our group and The three girls around me cheering with me just standing there smirking with my arms crossed, I probably looks a little crazy. His eyes scan over us quickly before quickly going back and staring me dead in the eye. His smirk widens a little bit. My face has fallen into a relaxed state as I hear the three girls I'm with conversation. I look away from Black Night and zone back into them talking.

After a minute I still feel his eyes on me. I look back at him again. He's standing exactly as he was with the crowd still cheering. His eyes still on me. I raise an eyebrow at him and he just keeps staring. I roll my eyes and walk away with the Lily, Aubrey, and Jen.

"I heard that Black Night guy goes to NYU." Jen says.

"That's so cool!" Lily exclaims. I just shrug.

"He's got a good right kick I'll give him that." I say as we all pile into Lily's car. It turns out Aubrey and Jen are in our building, but they ubered here since neither had a car.

We all head back to the dorm building and go our separate ways after exchanging numbers. Classes start in a couple days, and I think it'll be good to have Jen in the classes with me.

With that thought in mind I fall asleep In the cozy newly decorated dorm that me and Lily share.