a/n

hello my readers !

you may be wondering why I haven't been updating HACKED like I said I would.  I've just been on the fence about whether I should continue this story or not.

I began writing this when I was very young, around 13 at the time, so I was very naive about the whole "hacking" topic of the story.  I knew how bad it was, but I didn't think much of it as it was fictional.

now 16 turning 17, I've realized that this story was just one big mistake.  even though this was never my intention, it promotes the invasion of one's privacy, stalking, and sasaengs as a whole.  I do not want people to think that I condone these topics or actions.  they are horrible and very damaging to ourselves and those around us.  especially idols.

though, I know a lot of people genuinely enjoy this story, which is why it's so hard to make a decision.  I've been trying to work around this mistake, but with everything I've seen and experienced as not only an army, but as a person, I just can't enjoy writing this fanfic anymore.

I am truly sorry for those who love HACKED, but I'm afraid I do not want to be known for this fanfic that promotes these horrendous topics.  I do not want people to think that they can DO this irl.  YOU CANNOT.  PLEASE, GIVE THE BOYS PRIVACY.

I wanted to post this to warn you readers that I will most likely not continue writing HACKED.

again, I am sorry.

however, if you do enjoy my works, I am currently working on more stories that are, in my opinion, WAY better than this one.  please, stay tuned for those; I put a lot more thought and work into them.

love, dawn.