ten

_______________________________

Curse you, Taylor.

I thought bitterly, slightly clenching my teeth. Sure, I may have went to this date, but that doesn't mean I would enjoy it. My phone kept buzzing uncontrollably after I said 'my date's here', but in reality my date still had yet to arrive. I only said that so I didn't have to deal with them. I scrolled through Pinterest to look for more reaction memes. You can never have enough.

Taylor dropped me off at an outdoor café. She said this was were Yejun wanted to take me.  I'll admit, It was cute and the pastries were delicious.  Then she said she would be back in a few, but I knew that was a lie. I had the idea that she was somewhere in the café, in a disguise, spying on me.

"Hey, are you Y/n?" I look up from my phone to see an attractive male with a bouquet of flowers and a charming smile.

       "Hey, are you Y/n?"  I look up from my phone to see an attractive male with a bouquet of flowers and a charming smile

     I laughed nervously, for I wasn't prepared for a guy like this

     I laughed nervously, for I wasn't prepared for a guy like this.  "Yep, that's me."  I smile lightly.

     Yejun returns the smile before holding out the bouquet.  "Ah, these are for you!"

     I hesitate, feeling slightly guilty.  "Wow, thank you, but you really shouldn't have.  I didn't get you anything."

     He shakes his head before sitting down.  "Don't worry about it.  If it makes you feel any better, Taylor gave me those to give to you."  He laughs, thinking about Taylor shoving the bouquet to him without any explanation.

     I groan quietly.  "Sorry about her, she can be quite the handful at times."  I say to which he chuckles.

     "Yeah I know, but at least she's a loyal friend.  Okay, enough about Taylor, what would you like to drink?"  He raises an eyebrow.

    "Oh," I pick up the menu, "An iced caramel macchiato sounds good."

     He nods before walking up to the counter.  I stared at him as he smiles politely at the cashier.