Prologue

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair color
F/f  = favorite food
(Thats it for now .)
So you are a normal human with a normal life.You are anti socal as f*ck and stay most of your Time at your room.

Your favorite game is arknights you are a whale .Yep you waste your money on a game but were in the 2021  so who dosen't 😃

You basicly E2 every f*cking  unit thats what kind of a whale you are .

You love  every unit in the game.
And wished that you were there when the infected suffered and be there for them mostly for the Reunion  and Rhodes ilands.

You  now played the game with your E2 units it was  very easy for a veteran like you.

You eat you f/f while you play til not is left. You wanted to get some more in the fridge but it was empty .

Y/n: Sh*t

  welp theres nothing to do so why not go do grocery real quik.You grabbed your jacket and run as fast af to nearest shop you quickly .But there were many ppl before you .

Y/n Mind:F*CK  WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PPL NORMANLY THERE ONLY A FEW.WHY DO MAKE ME SUFFER A/N KUN ?!?!?!?!

A/N DONT BREAK THE 4RD WALL I WASN'T EVEN DONE WITH THE 1ST CHAPTER AND YOU ALREADY BEOKE THE RULE .

Y/N : chezzz chill its nothing .

Okay back to the story

You waited only 5 minutes til you got there but for you it was like an eternity . The lady that waited saw you and thought whats the problem with him?.You quickly bought the f/f and ran af to your home .

Timeskip
3.00 o"clock

After playing arknights  for straight 5 hours you fall asleep .But little did you know that was the beginning of a new adventure for you .

(So how was it ? My first book and I will try to update every week have fun see you later~)