Training

Y/a =your age

( Thanks for some Kritik and I wrote this chpt.Some might theres little info about y/n but it will come with the chpt.So while the adventure we will get slowly the past of him. Now onto the story)

So while y/n  sleept a/n watched over y/n  so he will be warned when something or someone atack him.Why you ask? Even if a/n can create abilities he can not create immortality means if y/n  dies he will die for real.

A/n:I must teach  this kid how to protect himself.

A/n looked over y/n

(Thats how he looked eyes and hair colour can change if you want ,is not my art btw

(Thats how he looked eyes and hair colour can change if you want ,is not my art btw.)

y/n  had not a good childhood like most protagonist . He's paren't died.

How ?

Father died car crash in age of y/a

Mum died since she gave birth to him.

Classic

Y/n was always a cheerful child but was very anti social he hated  it when to  many ppl  were near him.

He alway says " you should always be happy that you live bc there is not a 2nd Time,,

Welp am kinda lazy so....

Timeskip

You woke up bc you sleeped good .

A/n: morning b*tch

Y/n: moin b*tch

Y/n:So what are we gonna do now today?

A/n : welp mostly training bc right now you're weak as sh*t.

Y/n :HEY!

A/n: don't take it personally its just reality.

Y/n  now in a corner with a stik and draws a circle.

Y/n: come on i cannot be that weak?.........Right?

A/n didn't replyed 

Y/n the already sad hoe became more  sad.

A/n : Come on thats the reason we train so you can become stronger.

Y/n directly with a happy smiled and thought when he strong maybe he can stop the death of the reunion leaders and many more.

Y/n:YES!!But where do we begin?
Asked y/n  curious.

A/n:How about first in offensive with your f/w?

Y/n: YES! bc its easier to train with a weapon than with magic!

A/n:Good idea! Maybe your not that dumb than i thought.

Y/n:Hey!

A/n:But be prepare this will not be easy like a game it will be very hard and exhausting so arr you ready ?

Y/n:YE-But wait how do i summon my weapon ?

A/n:Just think of you weapon and it will  come. But you have only one chance to summon a weapon means if you summon one weapon of your choice you can not summon a diffrent weapon so are you ready?

Y/n:YES!

Y/n 's mind : F/W!!!!

Right now a f/w was on the hand of the h/c boy .

A/n: Good job kid!

Y/n:I'm not a kid !!

A/n:Yes you are ! said the giggling
A/n.

A/n:Good now try to swing your weapon in the air .

Y/n did what a/n  said and swang the weapon in the air he feels strong .

A/n:Try to swing it atleast a hundred time each day , run atleast 10km
it will also increase you muscle in the feets and gives you extra stamina do this training at least a month and I will see if you can learn some skills aka abilities.

Y/n:Why this much ?!

A/n: Idiot we may be in a diffrent world but your body is the same so you must EARN yourself the power to protect  the ppl if it was not the fald it would't be a real challange so EARN yourself this power!

Y/n: OK A/n Sensei!!

A/n:Good thats what I wanne hear!

Y/n kun was determent to save Tera and he will work hard for it!!!

(Thanks for the crictic it will help me to make good chpt also a/n  isn't a love interest  he gonna be the older sibling  relation ship so bye and see you latter~.)