Another world

F/w= favorite weapon

You sleeped very peacfully til I came in and thought this b*tch is a arknights  bitch so why not bring him there.

A/n: might as well give him power so he can protect himself with me as his  system.

You heard right i will follow you in your jurney and help you if you need me.

A/n: welp now its the time *insert magic noise *

Welp he is still asleep which give me time to fuse my soul with him and some power  .

Timeskip til you awake

Y/n:why does my brain hurts as f*ck!?!? And where in the hell am I?!

A/n :welp welcome to the world of Tera.

Y/n :who are you ?!

A/n: It's me A/n kun as your guid and system.

Y/n: ok,A/n  do you know why are we here?

A/n: Well I brought us here .

Y/n:ok but why ?

A/n:Bc I pity Tera and I am bored so two birds woth one stone.Welp you better look around you and find a shelter for now. Also gave you power for protection.

Y/n:Ok,but i have a question what kind of powers did you give me?

A/n: I can make you abilities means You can have regeneration,super speed ,super strenght,High durability,and f/w and other stuff.

Y/n:found a shelter! Its just a cave for now but we can make it better later.

A/n:But we should not stay to long here.We should find Rhodes ilands
and save Reunion.Thats our goal in this world.

Y/n:Welp we are now parthners for life so you better help me and don't you think you can leave me were are gonna save this world together.

A/n: never thought about it. Lets save this world partner.

(This chpt. was short sorry but you will met some chara from arknights  a bit later I think 4 chpt.And also I am gonna be your guide in this story which means that we gonna do adventure. Also I think i will try to update this book every day or just once a week so bye see you later~)