The Energie

Y/n  trained for the past month very hard and built a very decent abd😉

mostly because in this world the laws are diffrent  not to much but enough to make you have a built body in a month.

A/n 's mind:This kid really works hard to have whats he want.Not bad not bad.

Y/n:A/n how much longer do I need to train ? I want to learn some skills!

A/n:Train a week longer and I  think your are ready for a easy abilitie.

Y/n:It better be useful! Bc its will be the first abilitie.

A/n:Also there is a draw back in the abilitie.

Y/n :Which?

A/n:Well you can only activate a skill at a time which is a big drawback.

Y/n:What?!

Y/n: And i thought you can combine them....

A/n:Is not possible.

Y/n:Why.......

A/n:Kid dont ask too much our I will litteraly give you a headache.

Y/n:ICh HaB GaR NiGZ GeMAcHt.
GaR NiChs. Ich hAb Nur EiNe BiER getruNkEN EiNE BieR.

A/n I know you can speak German but pls shut up and train for another week b*tch!!!

Y/n:Chill anways so what abilitie do gonna teach?

A/n:I think I will train you in water magic means you are gonna have water abilities.Good ?

Y/n:Ok a/n sensei!

Timeskip 4 days

A/n:I think  you are redy to learn a easy abilitie.

Y/n:Which kind of one?

A/n:Waterbend you will nend the water and try to make it in a form .
But try to find a watersource and then try to form it good?

Y/n :Yup.

Y/n begins to search for a sea bc a/n when he brought them here he chosse to find a place in the a forest not to long away from Lugmen means where there will be Taluah. This is the time where there was not Reunion  formend.

While I sayed this sh*t  y/n  found a watersource and try's to bend the water but fails 10 times in a role.

Y/n:A/n how do I bend the water ?

A/n:Try to think what form you want the water to have and the focus with you hand .

Y/n tries it but still fails

Like I said this is not a game its something you must earn for .

Y/n: Why does this not work ?!

A/n:You have to try it harder then!

A/n: Also which chara do you like y/n.?

Y/n: Well I like Frostnova,faust,Mephisto,Taluah,SA
Thorns Ceylon,and others (Write which unit you like so I can ship you in the Future with them but it will be x malereader means if you like a guy then it's gonna yaoi)

A/n  right person and y/n  left person.

(0:11-0:18)

A/n: Why  do you like so many  ?!?!?
You can only have 1 husbando and 1 waifu but you be like

A/n:oH WhY NoT HaVe 20 WaIFus and 30 HUsbaNdO.

Y/n:Hey !! It's not my fault that their all good looking.

A/n:Well you are right but still:

(0:11-0:18)

Y/n: I am Panesexuel means I like both genders.

A/n : Just try to bend the water!

Y/n:Dont tell me what to do!

*Acendantly bends the and makes a 30 Meter  wave *

A/n: Sh*t!! We need to stop that wave bc I teleported us near a village by the sea means it going to them !!!

Y/n:!!!

To be bla bla

Y/n  accidentally created a 30 meter wave which is going to a village now will he stop it and save the Village before it crashes to the Village?

(Finished the Chpt in the Village he is gonna meet two chara  who it will be is a mysteriös bye and see you later~)