Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Sydney and Sabreena (I wanted to dedicate to both but it wouldnt let me so I did

I think its kinda short so sorry but I have a math quiz to study for so yeah...

-Tina AKA. tin_can

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as I took a left turn in the Rabbit. My truck had rolled its last mile last week and then broken down beyond the mechanical expertise Jake had. So he had lent me his Rabbit to go into town for some things they didn't have in the rez. My eye caught a police car and I grinned even wider when I remembered the day we had told Charlie.

                I shook as I heard the front door open. Jake squeezed my hand. I knew this would be easier than if I were telling Charlie I was marrying Ed-dward. I sighed, as soon as Jake and I got engaged, Edwards' name became taboo to me again. Charlie probably saw the light on and came to investigate without even taking his gun belt off. No! What if he got angry? If he shot Ja- No! I can't think like that!

                "Bella...oh hey Jake, what's up kids?"

                "Charlie, I know I should have asked you first, but since she already said yes and I didn't want to give her enough time to think herself out of it...Id like to ask you for your blessing instead. We're getting married."

                Charlie was too busy staring at me to listen to what Jake was saying. I knew I looked different. I had brown contacts on but still, my face was whiter and I do have to admit, I was a lot more attractive than before.

                "Bella? What happened? Why do you...? Wait. Jake what did you say?"

                "We are getting married Charlie."

                For one second I thought he would pounce, but then slowly a grin stretched across his face.

                "YES! Finally, it took you guys way too long...Bella it's your fault isn't it...you were always stubborn! Oh my baby's getting MARRIED to JAKE! WOOHOO!"

Huh? Since when did Charlie want me to marry Jake? Oh...I guess I was too in love with...him...to notice...I guess I should have known. I smiled.

The wedding was in only a few weeks. It was to take place in Jakes' back yard. I was excited. I squinted against the heavy fog. What that? No...it couldn't be. Was that Edward? It couldn't be. I squinted harder, and his eyes met mine and he smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he keeps coming back but yeah I need him back for a final scene...wink wink hint hint nudge nudge...Sydney...wink wink...YEAH