Chapter 13: The Last Chapter

Ok, here is it...the LAST chapter. I might...one day...write a short ch.14 if enough ppl ask for it... :))

I hope you have enjoyed this story...and I will soon write another...if you dont understand what happens (though it is kinda obvious) plz feel free to ask!

Thx again for reading...now without further adu...ENJOY!

-Tina AKA. tin_can

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I hope the sun shines, and it’s a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed…you can plan for a change, in weather or time, but I never planned on you changing your min-.”

“Bella?” Jakes’ skin had darkened in the two weeks we had been in Hawaii. I hadn’t been expecting a honeymoon in Hawaii. Its not like Billy or Charlie were billionaires…but somehow I always got much more than I deserved.

“Bella? The guy at the front desk says that we need to leave the hotel room for an hour for them to clean it.” He looked at me, laying on the bed, still undressed from last night. He smiled and joined me on the bed. “Best night of my life. I have to say, you were a lot different when you were the undead…but I like human you better.” He leaned in to kiss me softly. “Much better…”

Maybe this is all confusing for you…let me back up….

*Two Weeks Ago*

“Bella?!?!” The shocked cries of the crowd were enough to send me over the edge. I got up slowly (I had toppled over) and turned to face the guests, I wanted to give them a piece of my mind…in other words…tell em to shut the hell up. But, I couldn’t. The shocked look on my mothers’ face shut me up!

I looked down, my wedding dress was torn to pieces no bigger than my thumb, I was naked. I ran into the forest, behind a big tree. There I could contain my emotions no more. I let the pain, grief, happiness and whatever else was inside me, out. Jake came to find me a few minutes later. He said nothing. Just wrapped him black jacket around me and pulled me into a tight hug. “You’re human.” He said a few moments later.

*Present*

So, I, Bella Black, am now human, and a wife.

I still had dreams about the fight that had killed Edward.

Jake would reach his hand and pull Edwards arm off. Edward would look up at me as if he expected me to defend him. I couldn’t though…I wasn’t even looking…

Jake used the slight hesitation Edward had when he looked at me to rip off his other arm. The wedding guests were just staring as if they were witnessing the 3rd world war. Pretty soon the biggest piece of Edward remaining was his head. Jake grabbed that and threw it into the fire. That’s when the sickly smell registered in my system and I started becoming human again.

These dreams had me waking up screaming, sometimes even vomiting. My food schedule was off from waking up at odd times in the night. Wait…hold up…vomiting…food problems…bad dreams…

“Jake? Could you get me something from the store?”

*Two Hours Later*

I had never tried to force myself to pee. I mean…its nature right? So, it will come when its ready…but I couldn’t wait for this. I read the box “The Most Sophisticated Piece of Technology You Will EVER Pee On” I giggled silently to myself. Jake was pacing back and forth at the bathroom door.

Finally, the relief flowed out, and onto the Most Sophisticated Piece of Technology I Will EVER Pee On apparently…

Jake held his breath. I held mine. The ping of the pregnancy tester nearly knocked me over.

I looked down.

It.

Said.

Positive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx again for reading...hope u liked it...till next time...

Au REVOIR!