Chapter 9 Part 2

• Dedicated to My Mom (AGAIN for the same reason)

HERE IT IS! YAY...ok so I know I'm making it super dramatic but that's because I am only planning to do like 15-ish chapters and then i am going to end it before it gets too long so I need to get some drama into these chapters before I give you the happy...or unhappy :)...ending!

-Tina AKA. tin_can

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 It took Jake 20 minutes to calm down enough to respond. Up until then he was shaking violently. He uttered something and when I asked him what he said, he uttered it so low that even my super hearing couldn't hear it; he looked me square in the face and said, "He is dead to me." Then he kissed me and shifted, little bits of white cotton floating in the air where his chest had been previously, and ran into the forest. I wanted to follow but...I didn't. There was something more pressing to me. Why would Edward do this? Didn't enough love survive in his heart for me that he would want me to be happy? Since when did Edward become selfish?

                "Jake, when you get this message...can you please come home?" My voice quivered in the end. Jake would need to phase before he would get that message, he would need to calm down before he could phase. What if he didn't calm down quickly enough? What if Edward got to him? Oh...NO...what if they started fighting? I dropped the phone as the realization came to me that this was exactly what would happen. Maybe I was overreacting. Yeah right, that's just a stupid excuse people use when they want to kid themselves into believing everything will be fine. Huh...being a vampire made your eyesight better but it sure didn't help you see the right path.

                Jacobs' Point of View

                I will kill him.

I will kill him.

                I will kill him.

I repeated that phrase in my head as I was running. I wonder what Bella would say if I told her that her precious ex-boyfriend was dead. And then that I was the one who killed him. Would she be angry? Or happy that I took the bloodsucker out of her life...I guess I shouldn't really call him that. After all, Bella was a...bloodsucker too. I wish she was normal...or a werewolf. Hey there's an idea...wait a minute. What if there was some way to change her into a werewolf. So she could be...not normal...but normal to me at least. Maybe then the bloodsu- I mean Edward would back off and leave her alone, when she wasn't all shiny and bone white.

                I just reached the Canadian border (I was running that fast!) when a horrid smell intruded into my thoughts. A sweet smell. Too sweet...almost as if it were a-- VAMPIRE.