Chapter 11 Part Two

Ok so it is a bit shorter than it was before but i think i got enough done for a chapter. Hope you enjoy...i added a twist i didnt have before so im kinda happy i lost the original!

-Tina AKA. tin_can

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going as silently as possible, Jake and I followed the scent of Edwards' sister.

"Bella? Why are you following me?" Jake stepped on a twig and the sound was unmistakable with vampire ears. Jake leapt behind a tree just as Rosalie whirled around to face me.

"I...I just...um..."

"You found out didn't you? The legend about turning human again? Well so did I and guess what. I only have one person left. I have already killed Carlisle and Emmett. And now nothing can stop me from killing the last person."

I had a feeling I knew who the last person was. "Who?" My voice broke at the end.

"Your mutt friend."

"No."

"Yes."

I tried to run but Rosalie was more experienced and caught me, though I was obviously faster. "Where is he? I can smell the mutts so I know he is near but they all smell the same and I don't like killing bystanders. Just tell me where...Jacob," she said his name roughly, "is and all will be well."

"Not a chance."

"Then I guess you will have to die too. I can't be trying to protect my back while I'm killing the dog."

She took a cautious step closer, obviously not sure how advanced I was in vampire fighting. I took a step back every time she took a step forward. "Rosalie, why are you doing this?"

"You know how much I want to be human.

"Enough that you would kill your father, your soul mate and now want to kill me?"

"Why wouldn't I? You were never anything to me."

"If you want her blood, you're going to have to go through me!" Jake stepped out from the tree he had hidden behind about 30 feet from where we were standing.