𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟭

"Was it really necessary to go as far as using a precious finger? Just to check if the finger has it? Sukuna's true strength

"Was it really necessary to go as far as using a precious finger? Just to check if the finger has it? Sukuna's true strength.." A curse with a head of a volcano was talking.

"Well, an incomplete dummy would be meaningless. It was a harvest in its own way, you know?" A man with stitches on his forehead responded to the curse.

"Hmm.. I hope this isn't an excuse."

The man and his curse group arrived in a small cafe.

"Welcome, table for one?" The waitress asked.
"Yes, just one."

。。。

"It was on purpose, wasn't it?"

A nervous looking Ijichi was standing in front of Gojo.

"Dispatching first-years to rescue five people with unclear information on weather they are alive or dead.. and on top of that, making them go up against a high-grade opponent.. it's unreal," Gojo spoke. "I did the impossible and granted Yuji an indefinite postponement on his death penalties. What's really messed up is that you stealthily despised of him in my absence, with the help of a high-grade curse. That's what it is, isn't it?"

"Even if the other three died, you thought doing something to spite me would kill two birds with a stone, didn't you?"

"N-no.." Ijichi stuttered. "But when the dispatch was decided.. no one expected it to become a high-grade.."

"Finding the preparation would be troublesome. Shall I go ahead and kill those guys at the top?"

。。。

"In other words, your boss wants to turn the tables on today's humans, is that right?"

"It's.. a little different. Humans are built from lies. There's always an underside to the emotions and actions shown on the surface. But negative emotions never lie. That's why we curses who are born from them are the pure, genuine, real humans. The imposters.. ought to disappear," the volcano-head curse explained.

"Right now, the ones that are being extinguished are you guys."

"That's why I'm asking you. How do we defeat the shamans?"

"Before a war breaks out, you must Satoru these three conditions. Make Gojo Satoru unable to fight.. win over the double-faced specter of Yuji Itadori and also convince Y/n L/n to join us."

"L/n? The one Mahito keeps talking about? And didn't that Yuji Itadori kid die?"

"Well.. I wonder.."

。。。

Don't look up without permission, it's unpleasant.. brat," the king of curses spoke.

Yuji looked around to see where he was. Sukuna sitting on a throne with.. Nanika? Asleep on his lap?

"Then come down and I'll look down on you!"
"You sure are seething with anger."
"Damn right I am! I've been killed! And Nanika is sitting on you comfortably like you've done nothing wrong!"
"Well looks like you forgot how I healed your arm for you. And what? Are you jealous this brat likes me more than you?"

Sukuna got up and put the small curse back down on the throne.

"She doesn't like you jerk. I can't accept being with the likes of you even when I'm dead but.. this is perfect! I'll make you cry!"

.
.
.
.
.

"Gosh.. what's all the noise?" You slowly woke up to see Sukuna kicking Yuji off of.. 'Wait what? Where am I? What's with all these bones and skulls here?

"FWAHH!" Yuji yelled. "I thought I scored? Oh, Y/n! He-.."

Before he finished, Sukuna pushed him down into the water. Your eyes widened and quickly went down the throne and skulls to check on Yuji.
"A-are you okay? Yuji?"
"Blrrrrrp fghhhrrr," he spoke under the water.

Sukuna pulled you in his arms. "I-.. w-what's happening? Where are we?"
"We're in my territory," he answered and then faced Yuji. "You can call it the inner world, which means we're not dead yet. If you accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring you back to life."

"So self important!" Yuji yelled. "You're acting all cocky and tough, but you just don't want to die, right?"
"The circumstances have changed. Before long.. we'll be able to see something interesting."

'What?? Yuji died? What happened? Did Nanika do this? Oh my god, I need some explanation..'
You tried to get out of Sukuna's grasp, but he just pulled you tighter.

"I have two conditions. If I yell abraxas, you'll surrender your body to me for one minute. Two, you'll forget this pact."

His hand was stroking your neck softly as he spoke to Yuji. You were too scared to move, in case he hurts you.

"No way! I don't understand what your intentions are, but they're way too fishy!"
"In that case, let's make a deal that I won't kill anyone within that minute. That should be good, right?"
"Who would believe you?!"
"Gosh.. let me go, Sukuna," you sighed.
"Shut up, brat."

"This is a binding contract. If I don't obey the rules, I'll also have to pay the price."
"Ugh.. fine. I'll accept your conditions. I don't really get what you wanna do but I do wanna come back to life."
Yuji got up and suddenly punched Sukuna hard. He grabbed you and pulled you behind him.
"Yes! Let's go, Yuji!" You cheered behind him.

"There's no way I'd say that! Bring me back to life with no conditions! I'm dead because of you in the first place, you bastard."
'Woah.. he got so much more brave! ..and handsome!!'

"We'll do this then," Sukuna smirked. "Let's kill each other. If you win, I'll do it with no conditions. If I win, I'll bring you back to life under my contract."
"W-what? No, Yuji! Don't..-"
"No worries, Y/n I'll handle this! I'll beat him to a pu-.."
"W-wha.." your eyes widened as Yuji's head got cut into two pieces. You then felt yourself fainting and everything going black.

 You then felt yourself fainting and everything going black