Part 1🖤

It was a nominal day at school i was the one who was being bullied by my friend who i trusted then stab me in the back we were best friends but when she became popular she left me I was a normal girl but when that happened i became a e-girl (emo girl) as my ex-best friend and her friends bullied me as usual. I was just done so i got on the roof of the school and i had a rope and i did something i don't what to talk about.

Then my brother Jack came to school to pick me up "I can't believe you did that, y/n, what happened if you died on me damn y/n, ok now this will be your new school, ok!" Jack said to me "OK, I DON'T CARE!" I yelled to him "DO NOT YELL AT ME!" Jack yelled to me then it went silent after that "Look I'm sorry y/n I'm just scared for you I know you miss mom and dad i do to." He said to me as i started to cry "I wish i had stopped the fire but i just watched mom and dad died." My brother hugged me and told me it was going to be ok and i believed him.

He dropped me off "Have a good day, I love you sis." I smiled and said "I love you too bro." I said back as he left for his school he was popular two at football he was called " Billy Bob" and there is some girls that like him and i don't like that but any way this is the new school Seymour high it look's bad like bad bad should I be scared i start to walk up to the school doors but two boys stop me "Hello you are new right?" One with the glasses and curly hair said "um, yes." I said to the boy "Wow, you're hot." One of the other boys said i got really scared at the time i was wearing this.

" One of the other boys said i got really scared at the time i was wearing this

^
This is what you're wearing

^This is what you're wearing

^
This is your makeup

After he said that i pulled my skirt down i was scared they'll hurt me i was cat called before but i was new i don't know anyone i mean no one.