Part 5🖤

*~ many be adult things in here~A/n*

Ethan's pov

I was sitting on my couch waiting for y/n I was so nervous if she liked my stupid house and room I started to walk around my house then I got a message from y/n "Hey almost there😄. " y/n message said after I saw the message I started to panic I was so scared than I heard a knocking on the door.

Y/n pov

I knocked on the door and out of nowhere a loud bang I was confused then the door opened it was Ethan it looked like he was in a cat fight "Hi,
y/n um welcome to my house. " Ethan said with a smile on his face he invited me inside his house I walked in "Thank, oh, and I like your shirt it's very trashy and I like it. " I said his face red

Ethan's pov

After y/n said that I turned red I know she knew because after that she Laughed "Wow, I didn't know you were a little shy. " y/n said then laughed again for some reason I like it when she will pick on me it turned me on she look away I look down I had a boner I ran to the bathroom "Hey is very thing ok if what I said hert you I can leave. " y/n said "NO, it's ok. " I said "ok, will I'm going to still talk to you. " y/n said the more she talk the hard I get I just need to let it out so I took out my penis (I'm so so sorry A/N)I started to go up and down it felt so good y/n please don't stop talking I want faster then came on the wall I cleaned myself and the wall up then walk out the bathroom to spend time with y/n.