Part 4🖤

Later that day

Ethan pov

As I was walking my house I started to think of y/n when I first saw y/n I fell in love with her. She is so pretty and nice but I wonder why she so shy when it comes to drawing I arrived at my house. I was sitting on my bed in my boxer's then I get a message from y/n "I'll be there at 8pm." Y/n message said OH MY GOD I forgot I quickly get ready and tidy up before y/n comes.

Y/n pov

As I got ready to go to Ethan's house I message him I will be there at 8pm "Ok, I'll be ready😁. " Ethan's message said I had told Jack I was going to Ethan's house he was scared because he wanted me be safe "And do you have your pocket knife." Jack said "Bro, for the hundred time I do. " I said "I know but I want you to be safe you are my little sister. " Jack said I hug him "I know and that's why I love you big bro." I said Jack smiled and then i started to walk to Ethan's house.

As I was walking to Ethan's house and I started to think why did Isaac tell me why was I friends with Roz, Jay, Ethan, and Bradley what does he have against them they are mean but nice. Like Roz you might think she is heartless but she is nice and beautiful. And Jay you might think he is intimidating but he is funny and adorable. And Ethan you might think he is heartless as will but he is so nice and good song writer. And oh, Bradley he is scary and very intimidating but he is sweet and nice will sometimes when he's not mad. But they're nice and funny.

my phone vibrates it's from a message from Ethan "Are you almost here yet?" Ethan's message said "Oh, yeah I'm just 5 houses away." I responded "Ok, I'm waiting." Ethan's message said I was walking faster so I can get there quick and not keep Ethan waiting.