Part 2🖤

After i did that the one with glasses said "Oh, will still even though your new still give us your money now but with cash or card." He said i just looked at him and ran for my life and i bumped into a boy "I'm so so sorry." I said in fear what he might do to me "Oh, it's ok. Wait are you new?" He said "ya" I said to him "Oh, hi and welcome to our school. My name is Isaac and this is my friend Jamali." Isaac says as he is pointing at Jamali she waves hi to me and I wave back "Will let's show you around the school shall we." Isaac said i said ok.

They showed me around the school then we stopped at a this place "And this is our club, the chapel." Isaac said "Oh, do you guys believe in god." I said "YES!, do you to be in our club." Isaac said "ummm, let me think about it ok." I said "Oh, ok." Isaac said as he walked in the chapel. I walked to one of my first class and I saw a band called "Worst Day Ever." There was one girl and three boys the three boys saw me they stop like stop moving like I was going to kell them if they moved. This one girl looked at me up and down "Hi, I'm Roz." Roz said to me.

I look at the three boys in the eyes and wait for them to tell me their names. "Oh, hi, I'm Ethan." Ethan said "I'm Jay." Jay said "And I'm Bradley, ok." Bradley said "Wow, your pretty." Roz said "Do you want to be friends or drop dead." Roz said "No, we can be friends." I said I was so happy i made a friend. The bell rang. I meant to sit behind Roz but Jay told me to sit with him and so as I sat I smiled at him but out of nowhere his face turned red and he looked away.

The teacher walked in. "Ok you know your music teacher is no longer here so I'm now your new teacher and we have a new student may you come up." She said i walked up "Hi, my name is y/n and I love art, music, and I'm a e-girl." I said "Will hello and welcome to our school I'm Mrs. Doyle, ok now go sit down." Mrs. Doyle said to me and I did well I guess this is where hell starts.