Part 3🖤

The next day

I was at my locker talking to Roz then Isaac came up to me "Hey can I talk to you." Isaac said "Yeah sure, I'll be right back Roz." I said "Ok and be quick." Roz said "What did you want to talk about?" I said to Isaac "Why are you friends with them." Isaac said to me in an angry tone "Why are you mad." I said " Because they are." Isaac said "Are what?" I said Isaac stood silent "It's because they are Emo is that it." I said "I'm charing to be a good friend, Y/n." Isaac said.

"Will my "friends" are nice and when I meet you, you didn't ask me to be your friend so next time do not come up to me and tell me who i can and can't friends with." I said to Isaac and then I walked to Roz so we could go to other class. I was so mad but Roz, Jay, Ethan, and Bradley cheered me up.

Isaac pov

After y/n left I was so angry when I first saw y/n I fall in love. I wanted her to be my girlfriend but those dum-eom had to make her be their friend. I will make her join the Chapel and make her my girlfriend but I need to make a plan to break those emo friendship with her.

Y/n Pov

I was sitting looking out the window drawing a picture out of nowhere. I heard a voice "So, what are you doing." Someone said i turned around and it was Ethan "Oh, hi Ethan you scared me." I said with a smile his face turned red "Oh, will I'm sorry, oh what are you drawing?" Ethan said I look at the paper and I put my hand over it so he won't see it "It's nothing." I said "Oh, ok do you want to hang out later at my house." Ethan said "Yeah sure." I said.